A Day With My Baby

Nikki's P.O.V.

When I was finished with my hygiene,I put my clothes on. I was wearing blue booty shorts, a white tank top, an OKC Thunder snap back and my combat boots. I put on some perfume and a necklace that Roc to me before he left that says FOREVER on it. Roc came out of the bathroom wearing khaki shorts, a tight blue t-shirt that says BALL SO HARD on it, black Jordan's, and a blue Diamond Supply snap back on. We're matching! 

He came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear.

Roc:"Baby, why you gotta tease me with them tight ass booty shorts on?" He kissed my neck. I laughed.

Me:"Oh please, don't flatter yourself..."

Roc:"Whatever.. you look cute tho, we're matching."

Me:"Yeah I know... how random?"

We bother walked out into the living room to be greeted by Jacob, Jay, Prod and Ray Ray.

Me:"Hey wassup guys.."

Jacob:"Mmmhmmm... we know wassup. We heard you last night.."

Ray Ray:"Doing that nasty and what not. Loud as hell. I think I'm scared for life..."

Roc:"Nigga shut up. You're stupid... I can't witchu.."

Me:"Anyways... Roc and I are going out, we'll be back later."

Jay:"Aight later."

Roc and I left the building. 

Roc:"So where are you taking me?"

Me:"Well I know you love to dance as much as I do, so I'm taking you to my dance studio."

Roc:"Alrighty.."

When we got there we changed into different clothes and I taught him some dances. I did a dance to You Da One by Rihanna. (video of dance on the side)

Later on we left the studio, got something to eat and headed back home. 

Roc's P.O.V. 10:00 p.m.

I lied in bed with Nikki.

Me:"I had a lot of fun today baby."

Nikki:"Yeah me too. Thanks for coming with me."

Me:"No problem. You up for round two of last night?" I looked at her and winked. A mischievous smile grew on her face. She got on top of me, took my shirt off and started kissing me. She whispered in my ear.

Nikki:"I was waiting for you to ask me that question baby..."

I'm about to put it all on her.