Chapter 1 -A new beginning

Sorry for not updating. My account got logged out of and I forgot my password but I'm back! Picture of Leah above.
-------

Chapter One-

    3 years. 3 years since I was rejected. During that time I ran away off to another state. I found my now husband, Ryker, who is by the way a vampire and now I'm pregnant. I'm only 3 months but he/she is growing faster and faster each day.

    "Leah!" Screamed Ryker. "Yes Dear?" After a few seconds he was by my side. "You need to go to the grocery store there is like no food." Wow and you would think he's the pregnant one. "Fine, but your coming with me."

      After a few minutes we were in the grocery store looking at the foods when I saw the baby aisle. I went to the diapers section for no apparent reason. I just felt a sudden pull towards the area. I picked up a package of diapers and it happened so suddenly.

     I smelled that same scent I smelt 3 years ago on that terrible night and saw him turn a corner and then Ryker showed up out of nowhere and kissed me on my cheek and then I heard a low, nonexistent to the human ear growl and I knew that it was James Paxton. 

     In seconds I was torn away from Ryker and was in James arms. Ryker looked as if he was about to kill him but I gave him a look telling him to stay back and he listened. I gave James a shove but he didn't budge. I cleared my throat and as if reality snapped back to him he look at me.

      "I thought I had lost you...You still never gave me your name." "Its Leah but Mrs.Dae to you." And I made sure to shake hands with him with my left hand so he can see I'm married. His eyes widened and he started to shake his head.

      "No no no, This can't be true please tell me your lying." As if on cue Ryker steps up to my side and takes my hand. "I think we should continue this odd conversation at my place, Shall we?"

    And that's how we started our very awkward, very tense ride home.