She remembered who he was.

The eldest brother was Prince Yue, Chu Liuyue, the current emperor's first prince. He was once appointed as the Prince of the East Court. But he was deposed after two years. And Chu Liuchen became the new prince. Most importantly, it was Chu Liuyue who had given the order to cut her body in half at the waist!

The child... the sixth prince, who had been left for her to take care of, died when he was put in her arms. That woman handed him to her and immediately accused her of strangling the child to death. And everyone around her claimed that the woman was telling the truth.

On that day, it was clear that he was standing on a pavilion not far away and saw everything. But he didn't help her. He said nothing and made her sacrifice her life and become the first person to be put to death through the torturous punishment of cutting the body in half at the waist. He even drugged her and made her dumb, depriving of her chance to defend herself.

At that time, she didn't understand. But after she was cut and had one breath left, she suddenly realized it. That woman was with Chu Liuyue. They strangled the child to death and needed someone to take the blame. Without that child, the only remaining bloodline of the emperor would be him. He could also use the emperor to deal with Chu Liuchen!

She was just a pawn to cover up his crime!

She felt that she was in such tremendous pain. Of course she hated him so much.

Subconsciously, she raised the cup in her hands and spilled it on Chu Liuyue's face with madness in her eyes.

The tea was not hot, because it had been in her hand for a while. But it did startle Chu Liuyue. He saw the tea coming from right above his head and wet his fastidious clothes.

"How dare you! How could you harm the prince? Kneel!" The eunuch who followed Chu Liuyue immediately yelled at her. His face turned pale. Then he hurriedly came over to help Chu Liuyue clean the tea on his head.

"Who do you think you are? Go away!" Qin Wanru pressed down her disgusted feeling and shouted back at them. She fiercely glared at Chu Liuyue with her bright eyes and wasn't frightened at all.

No wonder she felt that face was familiar. The day she saw him, he was wearing a formal crown and drooping small pearls covered up part of his face.

The room was extremely quiet. Everyone was shocked by the scene!

Then Chu Liuxin seemed to come to his senses. He suddenly laughed out loud. "Big brother, she takes you as a rogue! This girl is not just a young lady from a respectable family. She is really bold. I've seen her climb walls and trees. And she even could run away under my watch. Now she even thinks that you are a rogue. She's so funny!"

Chu Liuyue took the little handkerchief from the eunuch and wiped his face. His eyes fell on Qin Wanru's face. She had long and curly eyelashes, big eyes full of anger, a fair and pink little face with delicate features, and pink lips without any lipstick on. He had never seen a girl who was so beautiful and delicate.

He didn't look carefully at her before. Now when he took a deeper look, he was amazed by the way she looked.

But this little girl was too bold. When he thought that she even dared to spill a cup of tea on his face, his face turned cold.

"No matter where you come from, this is Jiangzhou, no one can be outrageous here!" Qin Wanru said coldly and turned around to leave. No one noticed the murderous coldness in her angry eyes.

If there was a dagger just now, Qin Wanru thought that she would stab him, regardless of anything. All the memories flashed back. She was set up and cut to death. All this hate was about to drive her crazy. She couldn't stay here anymore.