Chapter 4 : The Harassment.

Lee didn't want to say anything, so here he is, slamming his head on the table listening to Fardy's nagging again. He's currently spending most of his time in his room, try not to think about the previous situation that he had gone through before. It's been a week since the little kiss he had with Alan in the convenience store. Not to mention that it happened in front of the cashier. 'Get a grip Lee, it's just a peck.' He thought. But still, it's his first kiss and that guy had the nerve to steal it. It's not like the Alan he knew. He was so confused.

"Are you really gonna shut people out right now? You even ignored Mien and you're gonna do that to me too? You can just talk to us Lee, I swear the God." Fardy grumbled.

"I'm sorry okay. Next time I'll explain everything." She scoffed. "It's your crush, right?"

Lee's POV

As soon as I heard those words I lift up my head from the table. Did she knew? I never told anyone about Alan including Mien. I try to play it cool. If Fardy ever finds out she would probably tease me.

"W-what are you talking about? I didn't say anything about crushes." I denied. She could only chuckled in amusement.

"Yeah right. Keep denying." Dear God. I rub my face and sigh. Ever since that day, I didn't have the guts to see Fardy or anyone else. I already skip a few classes to avoid Alan. I even avoiding Mien on purpose eventho we're living on the same roof. Sometimes I felt sorry for him, he tried to reach me out these days by calling me many times and I know he was worried but I really don't want to see anyone. Fardy was just too lucky because I accidentally answered my phone when she called. She asked whether Mien was home or not. I told her Mien was out for the whole day, probably sulking at me because I ignored him. Fardy then told me that she was now standing outside of my house and order me to get ready. I don't really have a choice do I? So I put on my grey stripped dress shirt and a pair of jeans. After I got ready, I went out and saw Fardy standing with her hands crossed on her chest. She looked nice in her loose dress shirt outfit and I can see her expression. She was so done with me. I gave her a tight smile.

"You look like shit, just like what Mien and I predict. Are you done quarantine in your room?" She asked.

"Yeah, I missed the air outside...and I think I owe you guys an apology." I muttered. Fardy just hummed, staring at me for a few seconds before I saw a grin etched on her lips. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Come with me. Let's go." She said before taking a hold of my hand and let her dragged me to who knows where. I questioned her on where we going. Fardy looked back at me and that cheeky grin was still on her lips.

"You'll see. Now come on."

Fardy is always been a good friend to me and Mien. People saw her as a delicate person but in the inside, we're the only ones who know better. She's a hardcore person with a foul mouth but of all the girls we knew, she's the most kindest when it comes to friends. She's not very fond of assholes eventho most of the guys that asked her out were bastards. Some of the guys just into her for her body or money. At the end she rejected them cruely and that would probably the reason why she's still available. But recently she met a nice guy in her history class and they contacted almost everyday. She told me everything about the guy on our way to this certain place. I still have no idea where she's taking me.

But as soon as we got there, I literally felt regret of my choices on joining her.

"Are you seriously? A freaking bar?" I asked after I got out of her car and looked up. We all knew this bar since it's the only one near to our campus and most of the students spent their weekends here. I only went out to a bar once, with Mien and Bong but that was a long time ago. After all, I had never step to this bar before because based on rumors, outsiders also came here to drink and that worries me. I mean, I trusted Fardy but I usually have my best friend beside me. It's the strangers in the bar that I don't trust. The last time I went to a bar I almost threw up and Mien ended up fighting with some jerks because they had the nerve to flirt on Bong. Let's just say the fight didn't end well.