♡°EPILOGUE♡°

"I hate you Mark AHHH!!" Ty screamed as his third contraction hit him. Nine months had passed and today Ty was giving birth to their triplets, it's  2:03am and Ty just wants to sleep.

"I love you too babe" Mark said kissing his husband's forehead. The doctor came in and ordered an epidural for Ty, minutes passed and Ty was calm.

"Okay, you're fully dilated, when i say push i want you to push as hard as you can" She said putting on her gloves and surgical gown.

"What's he pushing out of" Mark can't help but ask.

"His butt hole, that's where his womb and anus are connected" she said sticking a finger inside Ty.

"Oh" Mark said in regret

"I'll be fine" Ty said sweating. Mark nodded his head and kissed him on the lips.

"Push!"

"AHHHHHH!!"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Ty watched his sleeping babies, 2 girls and a boy. The girls had red and blue hair while the boy was brown haired.

"They look beautiful" Mark said looking them, infront of them were birth certificates that needed to be filled.

"Lets call the blue one Blue ivy" Mark said only to earn a glare from Ty.

"I dont wanna be sued thank you" he said.

Mark laughed quietly.

"The blue one will be Athena, Red one will be Aria" Ty said smilling at the names.

"The boy will be Leo" Mark said prideful.

"I love it" Ty said.

"I love you"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A month later, the new parents were back in their home living happily, Their babies were growing so fast and Ty had explained that it was their neko genes.

Currently Ty had just changed the Aria and Athena's diapers while Mark was making funny faces to their little boy.

"Where's daddy" Mark said covering his eyes, leo babbled in his baby talk as he clapped his tiny hands.

Ty smiled as he placed Athena and Aria on the floor joining the two boys.

They watched their kids play with each other, Athena grabbing Leo's chubby cheeks in her chubby hand, Aria crawling all over the floor.

"They're trully beautiful" Mark said quietly, Ty turned his face only to be shocked when he saw Mark crying.

"Awwe babe" Ty said wiping Mark's eyes.

"Thank you for all of this, I've never thought I'll be so happy in my life" he said smiling, he was truly thankful to Ty, he had planned that when he had killed all his family he would spend eternity in hell but then came along Ty.

"It's alright love, you made me so happy too and i love you for that" Ty said kissing Mark.

Ty smiled after pulling away from the kiss, he never thought that he'd be here in his life, years ago he came here wanting a good life only to receive a great one all because of certain demon. And that demon is his....

His demon♡

The end! Ahhhh i wanna thank @ImTheLonelyVampire aka @TythesinisterDemon for introducing me to roleplay look at how our story came out, i wish you had done this rather than me thou but its okay! Til next time😊💋