Chapter 3

"Good morning Sir"

"Good morning Louis, what can I do for you?" I ask my secretary without looking up from the pile of work I have on my desk.

"I have news about the OLD DENNIS"

"Oh yeah, well I'm eager but really busy at the moment... write it down and drop it on my desk before lunch break"

"Ok sir"
Work has been hectic this past few weeks, I hardly have time for my self anymore. I badly needed a PA or I'm gonna take a break with or without one.

The telephone rang and I heave an angry sigh before picking the call.

"What?" I asked angrily

"Look if you want to blab about something with I'm clearly not interested in, you could call my secretary"
This days everything was pissing me off, I was going insane. I needed a break

As of recent I was taking anger management classes, but it's not going so well so I stopped. I swear I can't keep up with some annoying person trying to contain your own anger.

Someone barges into my office and there's only two people that doesn't know that knocking exists

Mom and my best friend!

I look up irritated and like I said, it's one of them.

"Mom how can I help you?"

"Well you don't have to be harsh about everything son, came to inform you that I'll be going to Paris for the weekend"

"Well why?"

"Because mommy needs a break" she smiles

"Seriously? You need a break? Seriously? I'm literally going crazy in this office and the work is fucking too much. And I can't take it anymore but I'm not allowed to go on a break??"

"Seriously, what exactly have you been doing that makes you think you need a break? Huh mom?"

"Oh son, you sure you still attending your classes?"

"Mom if you know you are gonna get me pissed off, you better just leave and go on your freaking vacation it's none of my business okay?"

She rolls her eyes and leaves. Urgghhh they all piss me off.

There was a knock on the door before Louis came walking in.

"Louis? If what you came to say isn't important enough, you could as well save yourself and get out"

Uhhmm sir, I wanted to tell you that the interview with the applicants for the post of the personal assistant has been carried out, two was sent home and the other two has another interview with Mr Rhodes"

"Oh well that's good news coz practically I'm loosing it"

"So when do I finally get a PA?"

"According to Mr Rhodes, he will choose one before the end of today then I'll send a message to the lucky one and by Monday the person could start"

"Louis dear, Monday is too far, the person should start tomorrow"

"Okay sir"

"Now get out"

"Oh come dear"

"Yes sir?" She turns around

I stand up from my chair "pack this other paper works plus the news you said you had for me and take it to the car, I'm leaving early, any further apartment should be postponed till tomorrow"

"But sir?"

"Look Louis I'm at the verge of loosing  my goddamn temper and you don't want me to loose it on you, do you have a problem with me leaving early?" My furrow my eyebrows together