008

during their honeymoon, wonwoo recorded everything

during their honeymoon, wonwoo recorded everything. during their honeymoon, they stayed at shenzhen, junhui's hometown. wonwoo has always wanted to go there with him.

once again, wonwoo created another movie for both of their pleasure. it's about their honeymoon of course.

junhui enters his boyfriend's workroom. this time, wonwoo didn't freak out.

❝working on another movie?❞ junhui asked.

our first movie about our love story.❞ wonwoo answered.

❝hmm... i can't wait to see it.❞ junhui said.

the chinese clung his arms at the korean from behind, and he understood what it meant.

❝i can finish it later. shall we head back to our room cuddle?❞ wonwoo said.

❝piggyback me please~❞ junhui begged.

any charms from junhui will always work for wonwoo. even when he's doing nothing, the korean is already whipped. so wonwoo piggyback junhui and lay him carefully at their bed.

wonwoo lay beside junhui, and they both started cuddling. no words are needed to show how they love and care for each other. it didn't take long for both of them to sleep.

many hours passed, and junhui wakes up with no wonwoo again.

❝he really has much time to prepare and do all this.❞ junhui said.

instead of sticky notes, this time wonwoo thinks it's time not to waste trees and talk digitally and more straightforward.

──

WONWOO
hey, how was your
sleep jun-ah?

JUNHUI
it was great, i really
had a good sleep

WONWOO
i'm glad to hear that.
go take a shower and
dress up comfortably
take as much time as you
want. i'll wait patiently

JUNHUI
got it, wonwoo-ah

──

junhui took lots of hours to shower. after showering and dressing up, he checked his phone again.

──

WONWOO
now, just go to the basement

JUNHUI
why?

WONWOO
during our honeymoon,
i asked my friend to make
a movie theater in our basement.
incase we want to watch movies
together only

JUNHUI
i actually love that.
i'm heading downstairs.

──

junhui heads downstairs, and enter a room. it looks exactly just like a real movie theater, though lesser seats, more convenient, and more comfortable.

even in the dark, junhui could see wonwoo. he sits next to the korean.

❝ready for the movie?❞ wonwoo asked, in which junhui replied with a nod.

wonwoo pressed a remote and started the movie.

the movie is all about them and the views during their honeymoon. wonwoo also puts a mandarin subtitle so junhui can understand better.

videos of them arriving at shenzhen, having a pillow fight at the hotel room, hiking at the mountain, going to a cat cafe and playing with them, going to the farm, junhui teaching wonwoo how to cook traditional chinese foods, and then them leaving shenzhen. there are also photos of junhui having a photoshoot held by wonwoo himself.

the movie ended with the words "i'll never cut any part of our love story".

❝what do you think?❞ wonwoo asked.

❝it's beautiful and touching. also, thank you for putting mandarin subtitles, but for your information, i'm better now at korean now.❞ junhui answered.

❝ooh, i'll make sure to make another movie about that.❞ wonwoo joked, and they both laugh.

❝the ending, where there are those words about you not cutting any part of our love story.❞ junhui said.

❝yeah, what about that?❞ wonwoo asked.

❝i think you miss the part where things got hot.❞ junhui answered with a smirk.

❝if we include that, it calls porn you pabo.❞ wonwoo said.

❝haha, i know. but i' just saying that maybe you wanna...❞

wonwoo immediately pressed his lips against junhui's. it feels so sensual, and they continue their way to their bed.

now, they're both almost naked. junhui and wonwoo stare into each other's eyes.

❝wonwoo?❞ junhui asked.

❝yes?❞ wonwoo asked back.

junhui kissed wonwoo. the curtains aren't fully closed, so a part of the starlight shone upon them.

wonwoo's camera probably didn't capture those moments, but they both kept record at their mind what happened. since they're both now the directors of their love story, there are no more cuts.

 since they're both now the directors of their love story, there are no more cuts