Part - 11

Next Morning ,

Sidnaaz were getting ready for the business conference . Sana comes out of her room and Sidharth comes out of her room but today something was changed after a long she herself gave him a smile first . He too smiles at her both come out and sit in the same car for the conference.

After sometime when they reach the venue conference starts and different industrialists were putting their points and other things were going on . After long 4 hours finally the conference ends . Shehnaaz comes out in the lobby and was looking for washroom then a butler told her the way to washroom. She started moving in the direction unknown from the upcoming twist .

She entered the washroom put her files on the shelf and was about to enter the toilet when a man entered inside in the burqua and suddenly lights goes off she become scared as she's claustrophobic, that man covers her mouth with his hands so that she can't scram loudly and no one listen to her .

She couldn't say something she was panicking that man whispered in her ear from behind , " welcome back Ms.Kapoor " & after hearing this she become unconscious and fall down on floor that man left the washroom immediately.

Here Sidharth was waiting for her in the corridor when it was too late and she didn't come out still after 20 min . This made Sidharth worried and he started searching for sana . He asked few people about her but no one knows that where she left .

He himself went to ladies washroom in search of her and he was feeling little awkward before entering inside but any how he entered . He was shocked to see the scenario inside ! He screamed loudly - Shehnaazzz........& took her face on his lap and tap on her face

Sid - Shehnaaz get up what happened to you ( he had tears in his eyes ) sana please otho na kya ho gaya hai tumhe ??

When she didn't reply he immediately took her to the hotel and put her on her bed and call the doctor. 

Dr. - She absolutely fine bas thora sa chakkar aa gaya thaa . Ghabrane vali koi baat nhi hai .

Sid - kitne dheer meh isse hosh aayega ??

Dr. - thodi dheer meh aa jayega , achha abh meh chalta hoon

Sid drops Dr. Outside the room and comes inside . He sit near sana on bed and holds her hands in his hands and then place a kiss on her forehead.  He was adoring her .

After some time she came back in her senses and open her eyes ,

Sana - meh room meh kase aayi ? Meh toh vahaa......& she screamed loudly which made Sidharth awake

He quickly runs towards her from the couch and cupped her face and tried to calm her down . He asked her ,

Sid - what happened baby ?? Relax am here with you

Sana hugs him tightly and her head was on his chest now . She was crying continously. 

Sid - relax baby ! Meh hoon na ! ( he wipes her tears ) abh mujhe btao tum bathroom meh zameen par kasee....??

Sana tries to remember everything and tells him , he was shocked to know tht who can do this ??

Sid ( talking himself in his mind while hugging sana ) aase kase ho sakta hai koun hai jo sana ke peeche padha hai . Oss baat ko 1 saal se  jyada ho raha hai lekin.....

He makes her sleep and decides to stay back in her room tonight.  He was about to getup from bed whwn suddenly she holds his hand and ask him to please don't go ( in her sleepy mode )

He sits there by placing his back on headback of the bed .

Next Morning ,

Shehnaaz wakes up and sees Sidharth sleep while sitting near her , she slowly takes his head she becomes little worried  ,

Sana - Khotta , kase so raha hai ? Isko pta hai isko back ka issue hai lekin phir bhi . Pta nhi kabh sudhrega yeh and remember a flashback scene of them .

Flashback -

One day when sana fall ill and was suffering from high fever and cold but she didn't tell this to Sid . When he didn't find her in the college next day then he asked hia roommate and she informed him that sana is not well . He leaved his class of that day and quickly runs to meet her in her room and was angry on her . He asked her why she didn't told him thn she said that she don't want him to distract from studies so that's why and asked him to go and attend the college today otherwise she'll not talk to him . He goes and attend the college whole day and comes back in the evening and take care of her and slept like this the same way , that day also .

( this all happened when they started loving each other )

Flashback ends.....

She get up from her position and place a kiss on his cheek and smiles . Sid wakes up and sees this . She was abt to lie down back when he holds her tightly and bring her closer on his chest . She was looking here and there .

Sid ( in a teasing mode ) - tum maano yaah na maano lekin aaj bhi tum mujhse otna hi pyaar karti ho 😉

Sana pushes him back ( in a cute way )

Sana - durr hat ja mere se aur aase kon sota hi poori raat ? Tereko pta hai na ki tujhe back ka problem a hai aur aaj conference ka 2nd day hai 😡 abh baithna poora din kamar pakhad ke 😞

Sana gets up and goes to take bath . Sid tries to getup but he feels heavy pain in his back and schemes by holding his waist . Whole day he was in pain throughout the conference.  Sana was helping him to walk properly by putting his hand on her shoulder and she was holding him through his waist so that he don't falls down .

Sidnaaz reach back hotel and as he was abt to enter in his room ,

Sana - kaha ja raha hai tu haan ?idhar chal mere room meh

Sid - ( in a teasing mood ) kyu ? Kuch khas plan hai kya aaj raat ka 😉

Sana - ( looks at him angrily ) and she makes a cute angry face , haan hai na andar chal tujhe pora plan execute karke dekhati hoon 😆😆

She takes him inside and throw him on bed ,

Sid - Ouchh.......baby carefull !

Sana - ( mimics him ) shirt otar apni

Sid - what? ? Lekin baby aaj toh

Sana - apne dimag ke ghodho ( horses ) ko jyada mat bhaga ( run ) chup chap shirt nikal get lahana hai

Sid - Gel ?? Ohhkkk....

He slowly opens his shirt and she starts applying gel on his back and masaages it with her soft hands . He was enjoying her touch

He suddenly holds her hand and bring her up on him ,now she was lying on him

Sana was shocked by his sudden move and says now she was under him and he was on her top .

Sana - Sidharthh.....chodh

Sid - nhi

Sana - kyu ??

Sid pecks her lips and starts sucking her upper lips gently few minutes later she also responded and they both get lost in this kiss . Her hands were massaging his silky hairs .

Later he kiss her neck with pouring all his love in this kiss and starts placing lingering kisses there . She was enjoying his touch and living the moment . He puts her sleeves down from her one shoulder and was kissing her collar bone .

After making love for 2 long hours finally they slept together by cuddling each other .

Don't forget to tell me in comments that how do you like this part ??

More beautifulll moments of Sidnaaz cute nok-jhok are coming soon . So stay tuned