Part - 5

Sidnaaz Romantic Dance Performance 💕

After few days , A college friend  of Sidnaaz known as Kabir , sends them invitation of his engagement ceremony . Both decides to attend the party . Kabir personally call both of them and insists them to come .

Sidnaaz Unknown from the fact that today they'll be facing a big revelation from their past , gets ready and arrive at the party .

Sana was looking gorgeous in a multi coloured off shoulder lehenga with silver earrings and open hair while Sidharth decides to carry his formal look.  He was looking damn hot in red jacket with white tshirt & blue jeans. 

Sidharth entered the venue , sana was already there his eyes fall on her and she was looking beautifulll he couldn't take off his eyes from her meanwhile when Sana looks at Sidharth for the first time she didn't show him her red eyes full of anger and hatred .

She normally looks at him and smiles , Sidharth was shocked to see her smile but he was happy after watching this . He too smiles at her.  Sidharth went to Kabir and congrats him .

Kabir -  All ok Sidharth ??

Sidharth gives him a weird look and then smiles  ( in response to his question ) .

Finally the ceremony begins and the couple exchange their rings . Everyone congratulate them and now its time for performances .

Kabir gives a amazing dance performance with his fiancee on the dance floor  and then the spot light falls on Sidnaaz , they were shocked to see each other as dance partners. 

Everyone was too shocked because no one expected this . Kabir thinks something and decides that this is the right time , he brings sidnaaz on the floor and insists them to dance .

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were standing on some distance from each other and were giving strange looks at each other . Kabir shouts happily  and ask them to start , music plays and the song starts Sidnaaz slowly come close to each other .

Sidharth ask Shehnaaz for her hand by taking his hand out near her , she takes few seconds then look at kabir , he indicates her to give and then she  gives her hand in Sidharth's  hand .

Performance starts Sid puts his one hand on her waist and she puts her one hand on his shoulder , she gets a familiar feeling when he puts his hand on her . Their legs starts moving and both were looking in each other eyes . Sidharth can easily see that Shehnaaz was little uncomfortable in dancing with him so he tries to make her comfortable anyhow .

Sana slowly takes her hand on his face and holds it still their eye lock was onn....he brings his hand near to his fave and puts it on Sana's hand and takes her hand and kiss on her knuckles.  She smiles , forgetting everything.  He lifts her in his hands and her hands surround his neck . They were moving round and round on one place slowly by looking into each other eyes .

Music stops and everyone claps both come back in the real world . But suddenly her eyes fall on someone and she gets scared , a man standing behind sid in between the guests . He was giving dangerous smile to her Sana starts sweating & her lips were trying to say something  Sidharth was shocked to see her condition he ask her what happened she looks at him and take few steps back . Again she got some flashes .

Sidharth look around but he couldn't find anything weird . Sana ran away from the venue and was madly running on the road in night . He folllows her by shouting her name from behind and tries to stop her . But she was lost in her all thoughts .

Sidharth finally catches sana and stops her pulls her hand and she turns towards him . He cupped her face and ask -

Sid - Kya hua sana ? Tum thikk toh ho ,itna daari hui kyu ho ??

Shehnaaz couldn't speak something and her lips were shivering she was very scared . Sidharth hugs her tightly and she feels relax for sometime but again she push him back and says -

Sana - stay away  ! I don't want you where were u that day when i really needed u ?? U were busy in executing your evil plans , right ?? Just fuck off !

Sidharth tries to explain he something but she didn't listen to him and falls unconscious . He lifts her in his hands and drop her at her home . Her mother asked him about her condition

Sidharth - Nothing Aunty she was tired so fall unconscious , she'll be fine soon

Sanjay - Are u sure she's  only tired

Sid - Yes sir

Sidharth puts her on her bed and takes leave from her parents and before going he loooks at her with teary eyes .

Sidharth reaches his mansion he was thinking about Shehnaaz and tries to figure out what would have happened.  He calls Kabir and ask him for the CCTV footage of today's party . He ask him to meet him tomorrow at his house .

Next day Sidharth was watching the footage with Kabir and was shock to see that same man in the clip , kabir too looks at sid . Both were freeze for some moments .

Sid - What the hell he's doing here

Kabir - How did he came here ??

Sid - Yeh yaha aa toh gaya jinda lekin iss baar yeh mere hatho se nhi bachega , I'll kill him

Kabir - Relax Sidharth , i think now as we know that he's here so we need to protect sana from him first . We have to make sure that this time he don't gets success in his plans .

Sid  - yes i just call sana

Sana ignores his call after seeing that sid is calling , this happens for 7-8 times then he msgs her that its urgent please pickup the call . Sana call him back and ask rudely why did u call me ?? U know well that i don't want to talk to u

Sid - U have the full right to get angry at me but just listen to me carefully first , he's here in India  .

Sana - who ??

Sid - That same man

Sana - freeze

Sana - It means whom i saw yesterday was not my imagination , he was actually here

Sid - U just take care of yourself don't go out alone

Sana - still in dilemma

Sid - Sana are u there  ?? Hello....sana , are u ok

Sana - cuts the call

Sid looks at kabir and ask him that we need to do something kabir she's very scared .

Sana was sitting on her bed and thinks about the Worst Night Of Her Life , the worst New Year Party of Her In Uk .

To be continued.....

Don't forget to tell me about how do you like this part. 

You can give me your suggestions also .