Introduction Of Characters

Singhaniya  Family -

1. Mr.Bharat Singhaniya - Owner of Singhaniya Group Of Industries & a  famous well established bussiness man .

2. Sheetal Singhaniya - Wife of Bharat Singhaniya , Beautifulll woman with a clean heart & a popular fashion designer too.

3. Sidharth Singhaniya - Son of Bharat and Sheetal Singh .

4. Dev Singhaniya - Younger brother of Bharat Singhaniya , legal advisor of his company & founder of Singhaniya textiles . Very charming and had a loving nature .

5. Riya Singhaniya - wife of Dev Singhaniya.

6. Sanaya Singhaniya - Daughter of Dev & Riya Singhaniya

Kapoor  Family -

1. Mr. Sanjay Kapoor - A famous & well known Industrialist.

2. Mrs. Kavya kapoor - Wife of Sanjay kapoor & a business woman

3. Shehnaaz Singhaniya - Daughter of Sanjay & kavya Singhaniya

4. Varun Singhaniya - real younger brother of Shehnaaz

This Story begins In Mumbai ; Popularly known as the City of Dreams . Two well established bussiness families who are business  rivals of each other . Sanjay kapoor  and  Bharat Singhaniya the two top most  industrialists of India , gives tuft competition to each other in business. 

Bharat can go to any extent to let Sanjay down in business . Bharat loves his son Sidharth a lot , he's like a right hand or should i say that Sid is like a  ' Ace of Spade ' ( Hukkum ka ikkah ) for his dad . Bharat is really proud of his son .

Whereas Sanjay is a strong minded man who's grounded and belives in honesty . He can do anything for his family but he never hurts anyone for his business. 

Morning of May 18 , 2020

Both the families were were excited and happy because today their children Sidharth & Shehnaaz were coming back to India after completing their studies in UK (London) after 15 years .

Both went to rhe airport to receive their children . Sid and Sana both were coming from the same flight and landed together .

Children reach their respective homes and spent time with their families happily .

Don't forget to tell me about how do u like the Introduction of the story .

Love Shruti