Set Up

~Aera's POV~

Many days passed. Everything is going peaceful. I became more closer with him and Kai as well. These days I've been quietly shipping Amy with Kai. Honestly I don't feel bad, Kai is really good for Amy, plus he's so cute. No wonder why he stole Amy's heart.

Today both of them are going to be graduated. I'm proud for them.

After a whole ceremony, they finally got a chance to talk to us. Amy was literally shuttering at every word and blushing the whole time!

Kai : Ah....FINALLY!!!! I'M GRADUATED NOW!

Taehyun : Glad you realize, I hope you behave like a graduate as well.

Three of us laughed. Yup, we hang out together a lot.

Kai : What do you mean Taehyunnie? Aren't I matured?

I laughed out loud. Amy slapped my arm.

Aera : You got that courage to hit me Amy?

Amy : What's so funny to laugh?

Taehyun : EVERYTHING Kai does is funny Amy!

Amy looked down and said "cute as well" under her breath. Kai was walking in the lead so he didn't hear her. But me and Taehyun exchanged looks while smirking.
Suddenly Taehyun went to Amy's side and whispered,

"Should I repeat that out loud?"

Amy got a whole blushing mess. She glared at Taehyun who just laughed quietly seeing her reaction.

We were walking while talking about random stuffs. Our destination was the cafe. We wanted to hang out and celebrate their graduation. Suddenly Taehyun hold my arm and made me stop walking.

I was about to ask him the reason but he signaled me to stay quiet. He looked at Amy and Kai. Amy was blubbering something and Kai was listening quietly while looking at her. I also took a look at them and whispered to Taehyun,

"Why did you stop me?"

Taehyun : Let them go.

Aera : Huh? What do you mean?

Taehyun : You really enjoy to be a third wheel?

Now I get it. Yeah, it'll be good to leave them alone for a while. Both of them has feelings for each other, but none of them are going to admit. What a shy duo!

Suddenly he pulled my hand and began to run backwards. I also controlled myself and ran away from them.
After a minute, we finally disappeared from their sight.

Aera : Don't you think if they won't see us, they will head towards home instead of going to cafe?

Taehyun : Yeah, they will.

Aera : What's the point of leaving them then?

Taehyun pushed my forehead with his index finger.

Taehyun : Do you think Kai will leave Amy alone ?

Aera : O-ooh.

Taehyun : He will at least walk her home. And your home is at least 15 minutes away from the cafe. So they are going to get some time.

Aera : But do you think they'll enjoy their time? I'm pretty sure they are going to panic about us!

Taehyun thought for a while. I was also thinking of doing something that can make these two spend some time together.

Taehyun : I have an idea. You text Amy and I'll text Kai.

Aera : What will we text?

Taehyun : The truth!

Aera : What?!

Taehyun : Yeah, I will tell Kai to enjoy his time with Amy, you'll text Amy the same.

Aera : For the very first time, I think you gave a very dumb idea!

Taehyun : YAH! Then give a better idea.

Aera : It has already been 5 minutes. They noticed our absence by now. So if Kai walks Amy home, it won't take more then 5 minutes. Cuz they will practically RUN!

Taehyun : You got a point here....

Aera : Tell them that we are going to spend some time alone and we'll be at the cafe after an hour.

He kinda looked shocked. Why!!!

Taehyun : Um...Y-YEAH !!..it's a.... a good idea! I will text Kai!

Aera : Fast....before they faint!

He took out his phone and texted Kai. After some time Kai replied,

"You little father of snake, at least you could tell ME."

Taehyun looked at me.

Aera : Say that ........that Amy was there!

He texted,

"Amy was there dumb."

"Wow, soooooooo thoughtful."

" Yeah Lol"

"I was about to call to the police."

"Call fire service instead, the fire in your heart needs to be put off."

I laughed at his humor. He's really something.

"Get back here and I will see you."

"So impatient to see me? Watch Amy instead. I don't think you'll ever get a chance to look at her again."

"YAH."

Aera : Ohhhhhhhh..can he stop? What's the point of leaving them if he's going to be on his phone?

Taehyun : Agree.

Kai texted again,

"Reply Kang Taehyun. You owe us an explanation."

Taehyun : What to do? He doesn't seem to stop.

I took his phone and texted,

"We can explain later, Can you leave us alone now?"

"Wow, great! Okay!!! Enjoy!!!"

I gave his phone back. I noticed him blushing a little. Or maybe because we ran here!

Taehyun : Sooo...What do you want to do now?

Aera : I don't know. Something that can kill an hour.

We ended up walking to ....God knows where!

I caught him staring at me.

Aera : What?

Taehyun : You want to have "our time"?

I suddenly remembered the text. The way he said our time is......

Aera : Um......I mean, we need to right? For the sake of ....them?

Taehyun : What if they confess to each other?

Aera : Isn't it a good thing? This is what we want right?

Taehyun : What's after that?