CHAPTER 21"OUR MUCHKINS"

Start from the beginning

"Papa!!! My Papa Abhi The Rockstar..Papa I'm so happy... Finally I got you!" squeals Aditi and she kissed Abhi's cheeks happily... Abhi wipes his Happy tears...

"I'm sorry for Not coming to visit you baby... Now onwards Your Papa won't go anywhere leaving his Princess!" tells Abhi kissed her forehead....

Aditi Hugs Abhi tightly...

"Wow...I got a Rocking Dad!!!You know papa I always love Rocking music But Out Mom is Not even interested in rocking music.. She is so boring sometimes!" complaints Aditi...

"Oh God" Abhi Moans hearing this...

she is Just like him.. Carbon Copy of him... Even Suhana is like him but he can see More traits of Pragya in her ...But with Aditi she is such a Brat like him!

"Don't tell Mom as Boring!" here comes a Voice from back

Both of them Looked back it's none other than Suhana standing there with a pout on her face...

Abhi makes Aditi stand on the Floor

"So You're my sister??" asked Aditi Looking at Suhana....

Were Suhana Nods with a Cute smile...

"Hurrrayyyyyyyyy!!!" they Both shouts and both sisters hugs each other tightly....

"Finally we Both gonna be together forever!" tells Suhana.... Aditi smiles at her...

Abhi gets happy seeing their Bond... He windens his arms and his Both Muchkins runs to him and hugs him tightly...

Abhi takes Aditi in One arm and Suhana in other arm... He felt complete having his Both angels in his arms.. Deep inside him he thought about Kiara his Doll...

He wants her to be with him, in this Moment... He gets tears thinking about Kiara... Both Muchkins looks at Their Father's tears... Both wiped it and they both kissed Abhi's cheeks .....Abhi smiles at them and kissed their foreheads...

That's is when His Eyes caught Pragya standing there with a Happy tears... Abhi calls her towards them.. She too hugs the trio happily...

Later Abhi gets Mingled with Bulbul and Vivan... Bulbul missed her Jiju a Lot She Hugged him tightly... Later everyone had their dinner..