Chapter 6 - Babysitting Part 1 of 2

We were a few miles away from base. I had just woken up a few hours ago still cradled like a baby to my Mom. Which was rather embarrassing, though no one really teased me about it since I was as tall as Unicorn and almost as cute as her. Almost.

Anyways I'm here eating ice cream with my Mom while we sit on her flight deck. And being honest right now she has much better ice cream than on my ship. I'm right here contemplating right now whether or not I should silently steal her ice cream dispenser.

"Enjoying the view?" I turned my head slightly to see Mom bringing two more ice cream cones with one of them being my favorite, Chocolate and Vanilla.. don't you dare judge my choice.

"Yesh!" I nodded slowly as I took one of the ice creams from my Mom's hand. It was already getting dark but I luckily manage to enjoy a beautiful sunset as my Mom carressed my hair.

I shivered as a calm breeze passed by and I'm inwardly asking my decision to eat ice cream at a time where it is rather cold. Though I still choose to continue eating as from what I discovered the Commander said something of me having a.. sweet tooth? Yeah, a sweet tooth.

It wasn't long until we made it to land, all of us docking our ships as we all went down, the Manjuus coming to help those who were injured.

I waited for mom to drop down so we could walk together when I saw someone unfamiliar running up to both of us.

"Enterprise!" I got a good look on her now that she seemed much closer, someone with pink hair and wearing a black nurse's uniform or is it a doctor's? Whoever she is she seems to be another one of mom's friends.

"Vestal? What are you doing here?" Mom's tone seems to be leaking with confusion.

"Went here to visit you of course! After all you aren't over exerting yourself are you?" She smiled but I could feel something horrifying from that smile.

"O-Of c-course not!" Mom seemed to feel it as well. "I've been eating normal meals and only got in a few fights?"

Vestal narrowed her eyes as if trying to see for a lie before sighing. "That's.. alright then. Yorktown was rather worried for you, you know?"

"Yorktown?" I blurted out accidentally.

Vestal switched her gaze towards me. "Oh? Now who's this?"

I started sweating as she stared at me, her eyes narrowing along with switching her gaze towards me and mom. "I-I" I stuttered, unable to make any proper words.

"Oh! This is Enty! She's my daughter." Mom said, almost completely oblivious on the misunderstanding the statement would say. "W-Wait! It's not in the w-way I m-meant it to be!" Mom tried to do damage control after seeing that miss Vestal looked ready to castrate someone.

I never knew doctors can be so horrifying..

"Alright then.." Vestal calmed down and gave mom a look that said 'We'll talk about this later.' which mom instantly responded with a nod.

She turned to me and gave a disarming smile that eliminated all the tension and fear I had. "Can you tell me your name?"

"Enty." I mumbled looking up to her, I hate being short sometimes..

"Aw.. what a cute name~" She patted me gently on the head. "I'm guessing you have a sweet tooth?" She gave me a lollipop which I could not just refuse.

"shtnk yu" I said with the lollipop in my mouth.

"Me and your mom is just gonna talk about something ok? We'll be back in a little bit." She gave one last smile before rubbing my head and motioning mom to follow her. Mom complied rather quickly.