I wasnt so sure if i could. But this was Kristopher, no matter what he had done i couldnt let him die. Hesitantly i pressed my hands to his side, causing him to cry out in pain. I closed my eyes, thinking hard. Just dont let him die, just dont let him die.

A popping noise, and a strangled scream of pain caused me to open my eyes. Kristopher was starring up at the sky, clutching his side, but gasping in full breathes of air. Without even thinking i ripped open his shirt just to watch in amazment as i watched the instant bruising he had dissapear before my eyes.

Kristopher sat up slightly, inspecting his own wounds. When he looked up into my face i was over taken by a sudden feeling of love and the uncontrolable urge to smother him in kisses.

I could see the exact same look in his eyes. I was leaning in to kiss his lips, my heart pounding in my chest. Kristopher was here, he had saved me from the river. Why had i doubted him? oh god i loved him.

I could feel the heat of his breath on my lips when with a sudden rush of air he was gone and i was falling face down into the river rock bank.

Pushing myself up with my hands, gasping, i looked around wildly. What in the hell?

"did you really think that i would come that easily?" 

I looked up, Kristopher was staning at the edge of the tree's , stripping out of his wet shirt and wringing it out. His skin was still wet in from the river, my breathing hitched at the sight of him.

"H-how did you move that fast?" I asked, standing up and attempting to ring out my own clothes.

"A gift, from Aradia" He answered "That is not my only gift, unfortunitly i have no interest in sharring them with you"

I stiffened

"And why not?" I demanded

Kristopher swepped low in a gracefull bow. I attempted to ignore the way his muscle's moved. God what was wrong with me?

"If your highness would be so kind as to aknowledge the fact that not even two days ago you left me out of the blue, then that very evening dissapear into thin air with my best friend without a word or warning from either of you. Excuse me if im a little less inclined to poor my heart out to you"

"Oh save the your highness crap" I snapped "Kristopher, how the hell did you get here? How did you find me? and how the hell can you dissapear in the blink of an eye?"

"No!" Kristopher said, his voice deadly, i blinked and suddenly he was in front of me "You are not the one asking questions. Not now. How the hell did you get here? what the hell are you doing with Thomas? and where in gods name is Dan?"

I took an astonished step back. I had never seen Kris looking more furious in my entire life, my resolve dried up like a half empty river bed in the middle of July. 

"I-Im sorry" I stuttered, suddenly feeling completely lost and wishing that this was all a dream.

"Oh your sorry" Kris exclaimed "Your sorry! for what? for breaking my heart with no warning? for dissapearing in the middle of the night with me friend? for damn near giving me a heart attack? For getting me cursed again?"

Without warning Kris turned into a blur, he appeared in front of a large pine tree a mila second later and slammed his fist into it, shattering the base of it and causing it to topple into the river at least ten yards away.

"Kristopher!" I exclaimed, covering my head with my hands "Stop it!"

"No you stop it!" Kris yelled, appearing in front of me again "Just stop everything! Did you even consider what i would think once i realised you were gone? where you had gone? what if you had been kidnapped? or dead? I woudlnt no! you know why? because you didnt even give me a chance to make things right!"

"You were turning into your old self!" I shreiked "I was scared! i thought you were going to leave me alone and broken like you did before!"

"Clair" Kris said, reaching out and grabbing my wrists "I would never do that! dont you understand that i love you? that if anything would happen to you, i would die!"

Tears filled my eyes

"I didnt want to" I whispered "I was just so, so scared"

Kris took a deep breath and realised me. He turned around and clasped his hand on the back of his head, the muscles in his back clenched and stretched with his movements. 

"We should get back to Thomas" He said, his voice flat and unemotional "He will be worried about you"

I closed my eyes and bit my lip. This argument was over, yet it seemed that we had gotten no where. Kris stalked over to the tree branch where his shirt was hanging. When he was dressed he turned back to me, my heart cracked a little when i saw how guarded and distant his eyes were. 

"Come on" He said, offering his hand to me 

I reached out and took it but shreiked when he pulled me into his arms. 

"What are you doing?" I demanded

"I told you" he said "Taking you back to Thomas"

and then suddenly, we were just a blure