I let out a laugh as I grab her hand and drag her to the hallway. "And here I thought my best friend was as innocent as they come. Besides you asked and I answered."

"Hit the club with me tonight. Cameron will be there tonight and  the guys too. Maybe you'll meet someone? Tyler maybe?"I ask with a puppy face on and I know there's no way she's  saying no to this. I'll drag her there if I have to.

"Are you trying to hook me up right now? And Tyler is way out of my league. Have you seen the girls he's been with?"

"Do you always have to put yourself down all the time? I think you guys will kick it off just fine. So is that a yes or?"

"You making it sound as if I have a choice in this yet we both know I have no choice at all. The things you make me do,"she says as she lets out a laugh.

"Yes girl. You the best of them all. Did I mention how much I love you,"I say as I throw my hands around her hugging her as tightly as I could. It's not everyday my best friend agrees to go out with me ladies and gentlemen this was a one time kinda thing.

"Nope. At least I don't recall hearing it,"she says as she hugs me back.

"Well then I love you so much but not as much as I have a crush on Cameron."

"Yeah yeah I knew there were buts. C'mon lets head to class,"she says as we walk to class.

The girls were sitted at our usual spot and we joined them taking our respective seats. We started talking randomly about anything and everything that came to mind. Silence fills the room all of a sudden and I peek around to see what's going on. The school jocks just entered the lecture hall and let me tell you this happens everytime they enter the room. Cameron passes near me and it's even hard to believe that I was with him just this morning. He looks so good and I can't help but stare at him and I'm sure I'm almost drooling.

The guys look our way as Cameron points and winks directly at me sending kisses my way. I can't help a giggle when his friends copy what he's doing and start blowing me kisses. Cameron smacks them on their heads and I laugh as they both give him deadly looks. As they settle down the class becomes noisy and I turn back to the girls who are now giving me dreamy looks.

"Are you alright Kyla?"I ask Kyla seeing as she's been quiet for a while just as the professor walks in class.

"Nothing nothing. Just a little tired that's all."

The rest of the day flew by quick and my presentation went pretty well. I even spared some time to hangout with Cameron and his friends and the whole time I was with them I couldn't stop laughing. The looks that were being sent my way when I was with them could have already killed me if looks could kill but I didn't pay them no mind. I was once in your shoes guyss I know how it feels trust me.

Finally it was time for us to leave and I was dragging Kyla to the parking lot to my new car which I received on my birthday. Perks of having a loaded father.

"Mel,Mel. Wait up. I can't go with you. Not now but I promise to be there," Kyla says trying to convince me otherwise.

"You said that last time and you didn't show up. Kyla come on,let's just go drink,dance to the music and enjoy ourselves. At least let loose for one night,"I say with a pout on my face.