⌜ forty one ⌟

Mulai dari awal

with a smile making its way to their faces, both mark and donghyuck stared at each other, more likely giving each other strengths to go on, before looking back at the mother pudu and reassuring her something.

that something is for their love not to be broken down nor be stopped by anything and anyone that comes in their way.

guards,❞ the king had spoke, facing the eagles that were behind his father. ❝take her away.

the king's mother widened her eyes as she couldn't believe that her son would be bold enough to demand such thing. ❝what? wait, no!

never in his life did he ever imagine that it would come to this point where he'd actually take his own mother down. he'd actually expect that he'd be under her till he would give his throne to the next generation but right now, he had enough. it was time to use his power as king and remove anything that can harm his kingdom, and also his world.

by world, he meant donghyuck.

mark, you can't do this!❞ the lioness struggled the moment both her arms were being gripped tight by the eagle who approached her.

technically, he can.❞ jaehyun smirked, walking over to her and motioned his hand to the guards for them to stop dragging her but he didn't tell them to let go. ❝he's the king and you are just a mere mother.

damn, he didn't know how great it felt to use her own words against her.

having the last option in mind, she squirmed and faced her husband. she pleaded, asking forgiveness with her eyes that turned glossy in just a second. ❝please, i know you don't want me to—

having the motive to kill two generations of kings isn't something i can shrug off that easily.❞ the former king, mark's father, had said as he looked down at her. honestly, he was burning inside once he found out about her killing his father. he actually thought that his father died because of personal decease. he was too stupid to notice that he married a lioness that had hit her head the moment she was born. ❝don't worry, i can still serve you tea at the dungeon.

she gasped upon hearing that coming from her husband himself, not expecting for him to turn his back from her. ❝you will regret doing this!

both the cheetah and the giraffe had a wide smile as they say the lioness being dragged harshly by the eagles. they then raised their hand up and waved in the most elegant way they could, looking at her who was struggling from the eagles' grip. she groaned in annoyance at how she can do nothing no matter how much she would squirm. it even annoyed her more seeing two unfamiliar cheetah and giraffe mocker her with that wave of theirs.

seeing that she was being dealt with eagles, ten faced his body around and had his arms thrown up in the air as he called for a party. ❝hakuna matata

he didn't know when the bunny teleported behind him but boy was he fast in doing so just to smack his head. clicking his tongue, jaemin couldn't believe that these two trouble makers were invited inside their kingdom. glaring at the giraffe, lucas rased both his hands right up to his chest to defend himself and telling the bunny that he won't do something stupid.

laughing at the sight, mark felt his chest releasing the burden he felt the moment he couldn't see his mother anymore. although, he forgot to thank her for at last giving birth to a lion cub, which is him. if he wasn't brought to this world then he wouldn't have met the most loving pudu he could ever ask for.