yuno x reader AU

I'm out of ideas and scenarios. I'm sorry if it took me a while to make another oneshot.

AU: attack on titan

"If we go here and here and meet up with captain yuno's squad then we'll have the upper hand, we can surround the titans and kill them." We were on a mission to reclaim wall maria, we were divided into parts containing 2 squads. Each 2 squad will cover 1 part of the wall maria and kill titans, but we were somehow shorthanded. We have the least troops and titans are surrounding us, if we don't make a move, then we DIE.

" I don't think everybody has enough supply to make it, its still risky y/n, we shouldn't do it"

"But captain sir, its a do or die situation, we stay, we run out of foods and supply, and we can't fight, but if we fight now, we might have a chance, my father once told me that no matter how small my chance of winning is, as long as its not 0% I can win. Now if you won't order your troops to do it, then I shall go alone".

"Wait up" yuno grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking away. "You're about to do suicide y/n. As your captain I order you to stop it right now".

"I'm sorry but I won't listen to you right now yuno, be it death I will not back down from it, I'm a soldier, I offer my life to my comrades. And besides I won't let the titans kill me like a bug".

And so y/n went on her own she killed titans as long as she can. Even if her supply lasted already. She took her sword(its probably a big cutter) and climb up to each and every titan and slaughtered them. Not long after, she found herself standing at a mountain full of titan corpses. She was so tired that she lost consciousness. Her fellow comrades saw it all, her bravery, her sacrifice, her will to fight, her loyalty, her perseverance.

They succeeded in reclaiming wall maria. To this day she earned the name of "savage titan killer"(I know, the name's not that great).

                         Timeskip
                      (1 year later)

I was encouraged by people and I'm kinda famous right now, I've made name, I have money, I have popularity. Lots of people took a liking to me and I'm sure they're just doing it to gain some popularity too. I have my own squad now and I don't think I lack anything, but it seems that I still have something that I haven't obtained. Yes I don't have any family anymore and I don't think that that is what I'm missing. There is something else, I want to find it. No matter how many titans I kill, no matter how many missions I complete, no matter how famous I am, there is something missing.

I have grown cold and independent. That's what they think of me, but the truth is the fear I have from the mission last year to reclaim wall maria still has effect on me, I'm scared to lose one of my comrades. And now I put myself first before others, let others hurt me and curse me as they like, but I won't let them touch my comrades and friends. It has become my motto and with it, I wish to die an honorable death

"Y/n, I here that you have completed another mission without someone dying from your squad, impressive indeed" the king said to me. "Thank you your majesty, I shall take my leave now".

I left the room and saw yuno walking opposite of my direction, we haven't talked since our last mission from last year, I wonder if he's angry at me for taking a name, a famous name that all the people in the 3 walls. A cold face was plastered in his face not bothering to look at me, I really wish I could talk to him.

I just sighed as he passed over me, I took my horse and went somewhere, someplace where no one will notice me, someplace where I'm alone and I can enjoy the cold breeze of the wind as it touches my face.

I sat down at the roots of a tree that gives me shade, it was peaceful and serene and  I took a nap.

I woke up seeing a figure beside me, he was looking at the sun as it sets. The orange ray hits his face which made him look more handsome than ever. "Its been a year isn't it?"

"Mm" he just nodded in my question. I'm trying to make a conversation, I feel like I need to say something, and besides I've missed talking to him since we were kids its been so long since we've talked to each other, I just want to hear him talk.

"Last year, I'm sorry if I didn't helped you"

I looked at him in a confused manner, what is he talking about?

"I should've helped you, instead I left you, will you forgive me?" He finally looked at me

"What? Of course I forgive you, you were just trying to save everyone else, you shouldn't have said it, and besides it was my doing." I said without worry and just laugh it off, it was in the past, and no one can change it, so no need to be serious.

"I mean it y/n" his face was serious and not gonna lie, it gave me chills, with a reason that I don't know.

"Heh, you must be confused right now" he went back to look at the sun as it sets. I heard him smirk. When I realized that I was stating at him, I went back to look at the sun too.

"Yeah you're right I'm confuse-"

"I love you y/n. I really, really, do"

" ahhhh ha. ha. ha. Don't know that yuno is the type of person to make jokes in this moment"

He raised an eyebrow to what I have just said saying 'are you serious'.

"Hah, so this is how it's gonna be" he bit his lip as he looked up, the next thing I knew is that he pulled me into a kiss, a deep, passionate, kiss. He hovered over me as he deepen it. I didn't resist as it was feeling good, like I finally had a moment with yuno, and I want to keep it forever.

He held my hands above my head with one hand. He pulled out of the kiss.

"I told you y/n, I love you and I'm sorry" don't know what he meant by 'sorry' but I just stared at his face. He cupped my cheeks with his other hand as he continued the kiss deeper and DEEPER and DEEPER.

                               End?

Sorry if it took me a while to update, I haven't had much of any ideas and I haven't got any oneshot request (T^T).

By the way, requests are still open

And I'm sorry if yuno is a little bit OOC