Cafeteria

When class finished Harry hits Bella and it reasons that her stuffs fell down.

Emma could see the anger inside her friend's eyes but she couldn't help because those boys was out of their limitation.

Belle: it seems like we're gonna have a fight with that boy.

He drives me crazy he made me want to kill him. Emma!! Are you listening to me???

Elle: what? Oh sorry I was thinking.

Bella: what? Think about what exactly!!

Emma: Ummm you know ... about you and him

Bella: whatttt?

Emms: well, your story can be like all the LOVE stories, first of the story you hate each other then as times goes on, you fell in love...awww that shit could be so romantic.

Belle: Seriously?

Elle: yeah

Belle: seriously thanks Emms it was so helpful right now actually...

Elle: really?!!

Belle: of course not... my love story won't go by movies, books or my best friend imagination... Not like that and not with that Idiot.

Elle: I don't give a shit to what you say because I know that you___

Belle: shut your mouth and move instead.
Emma: you should know that,what you did was Rude.😐

*IN COFETERIA*

I was so mad at him and I wanted to show him that I'm not that kind of girl who he can bullying at her and go...NO... I won't let him to treat me like that...not even in his wildest dream.

I went to him, I just wanted to punch him on his pretty face but I don't know why but there was something that stop me from doing that, it's really strange but it can't stop me from not yelling at him.

Harry: ... OK...I'm listening.

For a moment I forgot what I came for but I control myself and start yelling at him.

Bella: who do you think you are that__

He cut me while he were covering his ears with his hand.*RUDE*😑

Harry: ssshhhhhhh.... GIRRRRRRL... I need my ears for something.

Bella: it's not like that you listen to teachers and lessons. Duh...

Harry: I meant something else Baby girl...*smirk*😉😏

My face turn to red😳. He walked away while he was smirking. Did he just call me BABY GIRRRRRLL?????

I hate this name. I was so mad so I didn't care if anyone could hear me or I attract them so I yelled: Stop where you are, you Idiot... . he stoped. I could feel his anger plus everyone eyes on me. I try not to care about anything so I keep saying: I say this for one last time. I wait for some seconds then continue: you have to stop what you doing or I'm gonna be worst.
*I left without saying anything*