Going To The Manor

It was a beautiful Autumn evening, (Y/N) and Lady Elizabeth was riding in a carriage off to Ciel's manor. You have been invited to a Masquerade ball, that would be held at Ciel's estate. Lady Elizabeth, who is your best friend, insisted that you should join her to her fiancé's ball, that would be held in 3 more days. (Y/N) didn't understand why, they had to go out to Ciel's manor, since the ball is only 3 more days away. But, Lady Elizabeth wanted to be the first one, to meet her fiancé.

While you hated the idea of being there early, you had no choose, because no matter how many times you wish to say no to her, you just couldn't say no when she gave you her puppy dog eyes. (Y/N) and Elizabeth was talking about the ball. Well mostly Elizabeth, you on the other hand was starring outside the window, sitting in front of her. Your chin rested in your hand, daydreaming about (F/A) episode that you wanted to watch.

"Oh, (Y/N) you'll just love it! I can't wait until you meet Ciel!~ He is so adorable and so cute!~ He is just the at most gentleman!~" Elizabeth was rambling on and on about her fiancé, until she looked at you, realizing you wasn't even listening to a word she said. "(-N)... (Y/N)! (Y/N)!!" She snaps you out of your daydream, and back into reality. "Huh? What is it?" You looked around, seeing Elizabeth with her arms crossed over her chest, and pouting. "(Y/N) were you even listening to me?!" She sounded mad but she was only teasing. "Ah, no sorry, Lady Elizabeth." You said as you scratch the back of your neck. She huffed and grabs your hands. "I told you to call me Lizzy." You nodded and smiled softly at her "I'm sorry Lizzy. I didn't hear what you was saying, can you please tell me what you said?" She smiled happily and jumps for joy. "Good!~ Now as I was saying I hope you have the right ball gown to the party. So many people will be there!~ If you don't have the right gown, I can lend you one of mine!~" You listen to her with a soft smile on your face. "Thank you, Lizzy. But, I don't think I'll be needing one of your gowns, this time." You really didn't want to wear one of Elizabeth's gowns, they were all to pink and puffy, for your taste. But, the next words you heard from her month made your face turn a deep shade of red. "Oh (Y/N)! You might even be able to find your prince charming!~" She said as she hold your hands tightly, swaying them in the air and onto her lap.

"L-Lizzy! Th-That's impossible!" You yelled as your face was already beet red. She giggles and let's go of your hands. "Don't say that (N/N). You never know, I thought that way too, but look where I am now!~" She yells with her arms waving in the air. (Y/N) was happy that her best friend has found her one true love. But, you didn't think that way about yourself. You never believed in happy endings, and love at first sight, all that stuff to you was a bunch of rubbish.

But before you knew it, at the end of the ball, your heart would be stolen by a masked man.