"Hi. I'm Elizabeth, your new maid. Umm y-your mom said you have clothes that need washing." Said a tall brunette. She had hazel eyes that were roaming my body. She didn't look a year after twenty.

"How old are you? You look really young." I asked.

"I'm twenty. I'm just working here so I can save up money for school." She answered with a smile. "How old are you? You can't be anything younger than 18. I mean what kind of teenager is as pretty as you?"

I blushed at her comment. Jeez! I'm not one to really get flattered but those words coming from her, well I don't know.

"Hi i'm Camila." Camila said from beside me. Elizabeth glanced at her but turned to me ignoring her.

"I'm actually 16." I answered shyly.

"What! No way get out of here." Elizabeth exclaimed.

"I can't. This is my house." I said causing her to laugh.

"Well damn. You're one of those rare teens who look older than they are." She smiled at me. I opened my mouth to say something until Camila interupted.

"The dirty clothes are over there." She pulled me out of the doorway so Elizabeth could come in.

"Oh right I forgot what I was here for." When she saw the baskets her eyes widened. "Damn that's alot."

"It's not going to be a problem is it?" Camila said with a smirk.

"Oh not at all Patricia." Elizabeth said while dragging one the baskets out of the room.

"It's Camila." She said while glaring at her.

"Oh really. Sorry." She responded with sarcasm clear in her voice while dragging the second basket. Once she left the room Camila shut the door and dragged me to the couch again.

"I don't like her." Camila mumbled.

"Really she seems nice."

"Ugh yeah right. She didn't even say my name correctly. Anyways let's stop talking about her. You were going to tell me something."

I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"About where your siblings are." She said while placing her hand over mine. I nodded and took in a deep breath.

"Well it's a really long story...." I begun to say.

"And I have all day to listen."

"Ok it's just a year ago...." I started to say until the door opened. I turned my head to see Elizabeth staring at me.

"Umm Lauren your homework packets just arrived. They're in the livingroom. Your mom ordered me to tell you to start it immediately." She said with a small smile.

"Ok if that's all we would like to be alone." Camila said. I felt myself smile.

"Actually Camz we have to do our homework remember." I stood up and smiled at Elizabeth as I walked past her. When I reached the livingroom I saw two packets on the small table. I grabbed them and walked into the dining room.

"You forgot to bring a pencil you dumbass." I heard Camila say. I turned around to see her holding up two pencils. She closed the dining room door and sat next to me. I smiled at her as she handed me one of her pencils. We started doing our homework. Well we tried to. The only thing I knew how to do correctly was write my name. We ended up giving up and playing tic-tac-toe.

"So are you going to tell me where your brother and sister are?" She asked because I kept winning her and she was starting to get annoyed.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" I questioned as I turned to see her.