Jetlagged

Suzuka threw her backpack onto the floor with a loud thud as she plopped, face first into the large, comfy bed of their hotel room. It had been a long flight from Tokyo to New York and the girls were excited for some R&R. Moa followed close behind, setting her bags down gentler than Su had before joining her on the bed. The room had two beds of course but the girls often preferred to relax and even sleep together when they could.

"Oh my god, this is like the softest bed ever made." Su practically purred as she let herself fully relax into the soft embrace of the mattress. "Moa, i'm never getting out this bed." She sighed contently, nuzzling into the sheets more.

"That sounds good to me." Moa replied equally relaxed with a long exhale followed by a big grin, her signature dimples making their first appearance. The girls had just landed at JFK after a 20 hour flight. They were in New York to work on some new tracks with a few guest artists and to just have a general relaxing vacation. They had been working themselves to death on the release of Metal Galaxy and were very much looking forward to a good vacation.

After a few minutes of silence Moa looked over at Su. The ponytailed queen was already fast asleep, snoring loudly into the pillow. Moa just smiled as she gazed lovingly over her exhausted partner. She was always so professional and charismatic as SuMetal but these little private moments when she was just the over-worked, dorky, music loving girl, Suzuka Nakamoto, were Moa's favorites. Private moments that only the two of them shared, hidden away from the world. Moa planted a soft kiss on Su's forehead before drifting off to sleep herself, the jet lag taking over.

The sound of the alarm on Su's phone sounded like an air raid siren blaring in their ears as the two girls groggily stirred from their heavy sleep. Su reached over and expertly smacked the phone and somehow managed to shut off the alarm. After a few moments Moa sat up and stretched. She looked over at Su, dead asleep again and snoring. Moa chuckled to herself as moments like this made her realize how much she really loved Su. She leaned over to Su's side of the bed and stroked her long, jet black hair lovingly before whispering in her ear "Get up sleepy head. We're on vacation."

"I told you i was never leaving this bed." Su grumbled after a few moments, her face still planted heavily into the pillow. Moa just smiled and kissed the top of Su's head.

"Your loss." Moa giggled as she stood up and started to strip.  "I'm going to take a shower." The girls had spent the past ten years living and working together. They were more than comfortable dressing and changing around each other but the last few years or so, their hormones had kicked into overdrive. They were both beautiful young women at this point and neither one of them could deny a base physiological attraction to the other, especially when so much time was spent alone together.

Moa grabbed a towel off of the rack in the bathroom and turned on the water. After letting it warm up she stepped in and started to let the warm, soothing water wash over her flawless dancer's body. She wasn't as tall and lean as Suzuka but her body was toned and hard from years of professional dancing. She was the image of physical perfection, her eighteen year old feminine curves accentuated by muscle in all the right places. The water flowed over every contour before disappearing between and then down her strong, toned legs. Moa was lost in her own thoughts so much so that she didn't hear her long time friend and partner open the shower door and step in with her. It wasn't until she felt Su's long slender fingers running up her sides that she realized what was happening, a huge grin beamed across her face. "I thought that might get you out of bed." Moa joked before turning around to look up at her taller, statuesque partner.

Suzuka's body was long and lean, standing an easy six inches taller than Moa. She wasn't as muscular as Moa but her body was still hardened and shaped by years of performing. She had taken her hair out of it's pony tail and her long, silky black locks cascaded down over her shoulders and back like the water that was currently saturating it. "I thought it might save some time if we showered together." Su said with a grin as her hands continued to run over Moa's hard body, their lust and longing for each other steaming up the shower even more than the water did. Moa had to stand up on her tip toes to reach Suzuka's soft lips, the taller girl dipped her head down and brought her partner's eager lips to her own, embracing her in a soft but passionate kiss.

It got lonely for the girls out on tour and they had often sought comfort in each other's embrace over the years. It started off as innocent friendly cuddling at night but lately it had gotten much more sexual as they matured into the beautiful young women they were today. This was not the first time they had fooled around but each time they did Moa's love for her partner only grew, her heart soaring like an eagle over the mountains with every touch and caress of Su's now expert finger tips. Moa returned her lover's embrace and ran her hands up the back of Suzuka's long, slender legs and up to her perfect, toned ass, holding it firmly as she shoved her tongue down the taller girl's throat. Just as they were getting into it they heard a loud knock at the room door and each of their phones ringing in unison. "Chikushō!" Suzuka said with a loud sigh after reluctantly breaking the kiss. "Just when it was getting good." She grumbled, her fingers still dancing over Moa's body.

"It's ok, we'll have more time later." Moa reassured her friend before giving her a big grin and leaning up to plant a soft kiss on her cheek. "Let's get out and get dressed." she added before turning off the water and stepping out of the shower. Su's gaze lingered on the firm, round ass and strong thick thighs of her partner as she did so.

"Chikushō" she said again with a sigh, feeling the excitement growing between her legs at the mere sight of the smaller girl's flawless body. "I'm gonna hold you to that!" Su shouted after Moa, following her into the other room, drying off and pulling some casual clothes out of their luggage, getting ready to face the day. Su merely sat on the end of the bed and watched her friend get dressed. She always loved to ogle Moa when she thought she wasn't looking. Moa just grinned as she pulled on a clean pair of panties.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder at Su, watching her intently.

"It's never bad." Su replied with a grin, not even bothering to try and hide her gaze. "Why didn't you bring the sexy underwear i bought for you in Shinjuku?" Suzuka whined with a fake pout, her eyes never leaving Moa's body.

"I thought i would save those for later tonight." She smiled coyly giving Su a wink before pulling on her jeans. "I also brought a surprise." She added while snapping on her bra. "Now quit being a hentai and get dressed." Moa snapped as she threw Su's clothes at her with a smile.

Suzuka stood up with a grumble and started to dress. Now it was Moa's turn for a show. She sat on the bed and watched the taller girl dress, ogling her as directly as Su had watched her. Su noticed the blatant gaze and gave the shorter girl a bit of a show as she dressed, almost like a reverse strip tease. "Now who's being the hentai? Moa Chan!" Su joked as she leaned down to kiss her partner lightly before finishing her bizarre performance.

The girls had opted for simple jeans and hoodies. Moa's hair in pigtails and Su in her signature ponytail. They shared one last passionate kiss before slipping their phones in their pockets and heading down to the lobby to meet their driver and road managers. They shared many affectionate smiles and winks at each other in the elevator. Neither girl could wait for the next chance they got to be alone together.

-End Chapter 1