|| Malfunction ||

On your way home all you did was sneeze its getting late the sun is almost out and you can barely see where your going... *sneeze* "where the fuck are the street lights?!..." the street lights turn on as soon as the sun disappears "tch about time!..."

You walk slowly and stopped by a vending machine, you put out your wallet (Any kind of wallet your choice) and you pressed B-1 (any snacks/drink) you were about to bend down until you felt a cold breath in your neck, "?! What the f-" a man pulled you near a dark ally, "Ahahahaha your a UA student?... judging from your uniform you are... " he said as he pins you in the wall, you tried to get out but hes too strong... very strong "so?! What the hell do you want?" He pulls out a sharp knife... no... his hands are knives... he points it on your neck, "what a little dirty mouth from a sweet looking girl like you...-" as he speaks you quickly let your claws out scratching him... your both surprised as he held your arm his face an inch away from it... he chuckles "a cat girl i see? Ive seen people with this quirk, your kind is a pain in the neck for us villains...now... " he grabs your invisible ear it surprised you now your F/C shows up showing your tail and ears....

He points his knife finger in your ear... "I always wanted to get a cat ear and tail... this would cost alot in the black market" he chuckles... hearing that cause you kick him in the stomach as you scratch him in the face then ran away as fast as you can...

He grabs your tail and pulls you towards him... *stab* *swing* you were surprised... you didn't feel any pain from total shock and panic... 'i..im safe!?' Wrong~... a piece of your ear slowly fell down the ground... your life was in slow motion... the fear and shock made you weak as you feel blood stream down your head... he pushes you further inside the dark alley and you fell as he slowly walk forward to... your eyes started tearing up... this is it... i cant even use my quirk... im going die... you sob as he pin you down in the ground licking the blood in your cheek... "what a beautiful girl... shhh shhh... dont make me mad" he whispers in your ear as you whimper and squirm around kicking him and punching him with everything you got... but no... he all packed up and his body is all built up... "i said dont make me mad!!" He shouted then slaps you... he grabs your neck and started strangling you while his other hand travels under your skirt... your crying... and you dying... your almost out of breath... you try removing his hands as you use both hands to remove it... it wont budge... "pl...Cough! M...eurgh...please....stop...." you begged... "HAHAAHAHA its funny how you try to save yourself...? Funny you still got into UA!... now... Die!" He shouts and starts activating his quirk.... *swing* you close your eyes as you feel pain

...huh?

You open your eyes to see his face being stab by his own knife quirk.... the knives slowly comes out if his face and other parts of his body as blood stream down on every part of his body aswell... he screams in horror begging for me to help... he just screams there for good 5 minutes until he fell and just lay there...

You stood up slowly... as you walk slowly near him... wiping your tears your eyes in horror seeing such a horrific sight... theres blood everywhere your hands full of blood and blood still streaming down your face...  you ran quickly to your house hoping no one will see you barging in and slamming the door shut you trip in the way on the kitchen you open the faucet and wash your hands... you wash your hands for like felt like forever you just stand there washing it and scrubbing it while crying..."I-....sobs.... i... never... no..."

"I didn't kill him...."