Chapter 3

"Ok?" He asks.
"Ok." I say.
All the girls are completely unresponsive now, serves them right.
"thanks fattie." He says.
"For what?" I ask.
"For getting me out of that, I didn't actually want you to play with my ballz. I was just hoping they would back off after they saw me talking to someone else.. worked better than I though." He said.
"Oh haha... you're welcome!" I say.
He walks off but before he's out of my sight he turns around and says "stop being so cheery.. it's annoying. Maybe shut up sometimes and people will actually tolerate you." He said. Then walks off into the distance.
I am just standing there trying to process what just happened. So you mean to tell me he was just using me? For his own benefit? Wow.... I've literally never been more wet I think I could host a sauna in my pants right now. He called me annoying too! I don't think I could get a better compliment. I'm still in awe. I snap back into reality when the popular girls finally get up and see that timothy is no longer there after they fainted.
"Hey rat fucker... are you trying to go down on my mans like that?" Tabby (popular girl No. 1) says.
"Oh no, he asked me. I-I wasn't any part of that." I said.
"Good because we don't want your dirty pussy hair all over our man like that, aight?" Lewis (Popular girl No. 2) says.
"Now scram." Gertrude (Popular girl No. 3) says.
I ran away as fast as my perfect legs would take me.
Ugh, bullies.
I run into the cafeteria to find it completely empty except Eunice. She was waiting for me awh.
I walk up to her and startle her.
"JESUS! Pasqualina you scared me! I was just in the middle of pussy rubbing and I thought you were the janitor again!" She says.
Ah. The janitor story. Too long to share but a very good story.
"Hehe not that again! You really need to learn to time these things." I say.
"Yeah you're probably right, but I hate change and I'm too lazy to do it and deal with my stepmom Karen in case she barges in." She says.
Ew. Karen. Even I hate her.
"Oh shoot we have to get to class or else Mister Wirefacé will get mad again." I said.
"Let's go then!!!!" She yells as she sprint across the newly waxed floors.
"DONT FALL!!!" I scream.
Too late.
She fell and unfortunately for her, she forgot to close the button to her crotch and the zipper split open and she badly bruised her pussy.
"OWWWW!! My coochie!!" She yells.
"OMG! Are you okay????" I ask.
"I-I think I'm fine.. I might need help walking though, can you get someone?" She asks
"Yes of course!!" I say.
I run into the hallway, being careful I too don't split my pussy open.
I finally find someone, I run and frantically tap on their shoulder. They turn around.
It's him. Timothy.
"What do you want stupid hoe? I already told you I wasn't doing anything with you. Get away from me before I perform a hysterectomy with my foot." He says.
"Please please help me! My friend, she's bleeding. The nurse is out for the day and you're the first person I found." I really try to persuade him.
"Fine fugly hoe." He says.
I run into the cafeteria with him and find Eunice clutching her pussy, I can tell she's in an immense amount of pain.
"Don't worry, my dad is a doctor. I know what to do." Timothy says.
I watch as he pulls out a medicine kit and rips open her jeans. He puts his gloves on then uses an uncommon medical procedure that involves massaging the vulva with one's mouth.
Wow. He can really do anything.
As I see him take his last stroke with his teeth, he wraps her up and she is good as new.
"All finished." He says.
"Thank you so much! My name is Eunice and this is Pasqualina, by the way."
"Oh I know, I met dirty pussy over here a few times already today, already dubbed her shits but she begged me to do this and of course I had to show off my medical practice for this." He says.
"Haha yeah, thanks again." I say.
"Well I'm leaving now, I've been with people for too long. I don't enjoy human contact or even being with you guys." He says.
"Alright bye!!" I say.
He walks out of the cafeteria with grace and down the hall, I swear I saw him give me a little smirk when he walked out.
"Oh wow, you're right he is dreamy." She says.
"And disrespectful 😍 my dream man." I say.
"I definitely support that." She says.
"Well fingers crossed." I say. "Oh my god!! Look at the time!! We're 2 minutes late to class! Mister Wirefacé is gonna write us up!!"
"LETS RUN THEN!!" She yells.
"NO MORE RUNNING." I say. "Please don't break any more pussy."
"Oh you're right, let's speed walk." She says.
"That's better." I state.
We walked into our class, he did not even notice we were late. Mister Wirefacé never pays attention and is always on his computer. He thinks we don't notice the porn but the constant moan noises and stains in his pants when he gets up are hard to miss. We never say anything though, it's kind of a normal thing now.
I look over to my seat. Why—why is Timothy in my seat?
I walk up to my desk and he does not even look at me.
"Uhm— excuse me? This is actually my desk. The empty seat is right next to it." I say.
"Oh look it's ugly fat bitch again. And I'm sitting in your seat. Well then. That seat right there is empty, better take it before some new kid gets it." He says. Knowing damn well he's the only new kid.
"Ok then" I say quietly.
I have to give up my seat to him or else he won't see me as a submissive. I would like to let him know he's in control of me. Maybe he will find that attractive? I'm trying anything at this point.
This class is always so boring. Science. At least I have Timothy to look at right next to me.
"Pasqualina?" He says. "Pasqualina????......... Pasqualina!??? Are you listening??!"
I jump up.