S1 E8: Teamwork!

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional
Character Talking

Episode 8: Three special celebrities make an appearance this episode when the girls decide to do a cooking competition after the club drama last episode.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

Mary: Thanks to the help of Will & 2Pac we are all able to bail Jada & Aaliyah out. Their asses are finally back home and they do not seem happy at all.

Jada: The bitch didn't press charges against us, thank god for that. Huh, Aaliyah?

Aaliyah drags herself to the phone room.

Everyone death glares Jada and she sighs, feeling bad for Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Mom?

Aaliyah's Mom, Diane: Hi, baby! Why haven't I heard from you since you've been at this house?

Aaliyah: *sobs* I- *chokes up* I'm so-rry.

Diane: Aaliyah, breathe babygirl. Come on take deep breaths.

They both take deep breaths and eventually Aaliyah calms down a little.

Aaliyah: Mom, this house has been stressing me out. I've been fighting with this one girl for the longest because I unknowingly got with her ex at the club on the first night and even when I found out, I still wanted to be with him, Ma. I'm a fucked up individual. *cries*

Diane: Yeah this house is making you act like a different person, babygirl. You need to apologize to all the girls who you did wrong and be civil with them and as for that man, stay far away from him. I don't want no players around my baby.

Aaliyah: *laughs a little* I love you, Mom. I really do but I've gotta go. Let Rashad and Dad know that I love them dearly.

Diane: Of course I will, angel.