S1 E5: Jealousy In The Club!

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional
Character Talking

Episode 5: The arrival of the new girl causes a huge uproar between the bad girls when they decide to go to the club.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

Monica arrives back in the house.

Everyone is cleaning the house because of how much Aaliyah messed up the house last night.

Everyone stops cleaning and greets Monica, they all take a seat and explain what happened last night after she left.

Janet: So to sum it all up because that bitch left the house, you get to stay!

Monica is happy as fuck and does a mini dance.

Lisa: I wonder who the new girl's going to be.

Kim: Hopefully someone who won't stress me out like Foxy and Brandy did.

Monica: Well let's help Aaliyah clean up her mess, I'm glad you calmed down sis.

Aaliyah: Sorry, it was like the devil took over me. *laughs*

Janet & Selena make funny faces at her and Aaliyah scoffs at them.

2 hours later...

All the girls are getting dolled up to go wherever they're going.

Aaliyah: I'm going to go see Ginuwine, now. Later y'all.

Monica: Wait, can I go with y'all?

Aaliyah: Aight, let's go.

Lisa: I'm going out on my date with James, now. He's waiting for me. *squeals and pretends to ballet dances out of the house*

Janet: Shit...damn near everyone is out and about. Wanna go shopping and have a girl's day out, Selena?

Selena: Sure, chica. Let's go!