"Why are sitting here crying when I have a perfectly good bed inside where you can cry?" I shrugged and wiped my eyes, I hated crying in front of people. "Well come one, help me get dressed." I got out of the car and walked in the house with her. We went up to her room, it was very her. I went and plopped on the bed.

"So this outfit or this one?" She says holding up two outfits.

"What shoes?"

"Docs with this one and converse with this one."

"Then this one, we can both wear docs." She nods and starts to change. "You play?" I ask referring to the piano in the corner.

"Yea, I sing too

"Yea, I sing too. I wish I could play guitar too, I need a teacher."

"I can teach you."

"You play?"

"I just offered to teach you." She nods. "How about this weekend sleepover, I'll teach you how to play and you can sing for me."

"Yes, please."

"Can I braid you're hair?" She nods and sits in front of me. I do two Dutch braids in her hair. "Alright lets go, we have to go get an education." She sighs and we walk out the house. "Queen or AC/DC?"

"AC/DC please." I nod and turn on the music. I drive to school and park besides Vivian's car. We get out and I sit on the hood while we wait for the bell.

"Wow you do own pants." Viv says as she takes in my outfit. I flip her off in response, Conner offers me sour patch kids, my favorite. "And another tattoo, what is it?"

"September 14, 2004." I say. "No more questions please."

"Alright semi new topic, Emmett Cullen is staring at you."

"I'm sorry is there another Emmett at this school?" I ask, they all shake they're heads no. "Then why must you always say his last name."

"I don't know, we just always have." Conner says.

"Well it's weird, let's stop that." They nod I jump on Alex's back. "Onward hoe, to history." She laughs and grabs my legs and walks to into the building.

"Feel better now?" I nod and put my head on her shoulder. Ha Paul Anka has entered the chat. "Did we have homework?" I shake my head and she nods and puts me down on In front of Emmett at his desk. See now why, my desk is closer to the door, extra ass. She winks and goes to sit down. Fine just abandon me like that. I slide off his table and go to sit down.

"Morning Celeste." Emmett says as I sit down. I wave at him, I wonder if he has a six pack. He looks built as hell, plus the dimples, god did a great job. Woah where the hell did that come from. "Um Celeste you okay?" Emmett asks. "You kinda zoned out, or were you checking me out?" Boy don't play with me. I leaned in super close to him and looked him in the eye. He got pretty ass eyes.

"And if I was? What would you do?" He doesn't answer, ha I win. I smirk and pull back from him. I start taking notes, while he keeps staring at me. "You know if you take a picture it'll last longer." I joke.

"No thanks, I like real life version better."

"Smooth." Bitch I'm blushing. I kept taking bots and he was still staring. The bell eventually rung and I basically ran to Alex and pulled her out the classroom.

"Hello there's a body attached to that arm." She says as I pull her into the bathroom.

"A fine one at that." I say, she blushes, ha I got game. "Besides the point, Emmett Cullen is so fine."

"What happened to just calling him by his first name?" She teases, ma'am not the time.

"That was before I realized that he's super fine. Like shit."

"Well as much as I would love to talk about this and how I won the bet, we have art."

"Boo you whore."

"Don't quote mean girls at me."

We walk into art, where I have to sit next to Emmett again. Wow you were just talking about how cute he was, moody much.

"Alright class, we have a new project." Nice. "You'll be paired with the person who you share a desk with." Fuck me. "You have to use acrylic paint and it has to include either a portrait of a full body." Easy. "Make it beautiful and complex, make it have emotion and cause emotion." She looks over the class and claps hers hands. "Now get to planing it's due in a week."

"So what do you wanna do?" Emmett asks. You.

"I have no idea." I turn towards him. "Do you have any?"

"Nope I have not artistic ability."

"Well we need something." I look at Alex, she paired with Conner, lucky. "Plus I can't work this weekend, I got plans." He nods.

"Come over after school today, we can start and work today and tomorrow and then finish it next week." I nod.

"Cool." Wait did he just say to his house? Ok wait a minute Celeste Onyx Swan you are not no little bitch. Pull yourself together.

• • • •
Hola lovelies, hope you enjoyed.
Vote and please.
-Rebel