29

"S-Seokjin. I'd never do that. I'm sorry if I scared you." Namjoon mumbled. The older was shocked at the words that had come out of his own mouth. "I-I'm sorry. I...don't know why I said that." Seokjin started shaking. He didn't want to experience pain again not like before but somehow differently. "Seokjin don't hurt yourself. Let me grab something to clean up the blood. We can talk about whatever it is." Seokjin let the younger put a bandade on his leg and sighed. "Why did you do that be honest with me." Seokjin shrugged and kept his head low. "As your mate its my job to take care of you. I just want to help you. Let me?." "I-I've felt pain for what felt like forever. He left me numb and cold. Not once were they nice to me. H-He even claimed me." The olders voice became muffled with tears.

Namjoon hugged him tight. "We'll find what you need. Some say when you experience something over and over again and then its gone...You'll want it but once you get it again it won't feel the same. So...we can find something that wont be hurting you, and turn it into a hobby. Now I'm not saying to do risky things all the time but for example cooking. I hear you like to cook. You could do that a lot or nit even. In our pack we stay in wolf form a lot. It helps us and it could help you too." Seokjin nodded. "What can you sense about me." He asked knowing those in wolf form used their senses more. The older shrugged and took a deep breath closing his eyes. "Well I can sense that..." He sniffed the air more and opened his eyes. They were blood shot red. "Sweet peaches and mango." The older gulped. How could he not tell. The scent he gave off while in needing. He'd had his needing before. Taking supplements until he found his partner. Being kidnapped it must have stopped working due to never taking the meds.

"The pain meds must have made it not noticeable. I'll go get Jennie." Namjoon said quickly and got up. He dashed out the door and Seokjin put his knees up. There were still alphas from other packs here. Some mated some not. He didn't know many alphas and from his experience they were strong and determined to do whatever crossed their mind. Like mate an omega who's unclaimed, hell if they wanted to they could even do it while the poor omega had a mate. "N-Namjoon." Seokjin called. He waited and waited for the younger to get back. Hearing foot steps he backed up a little. "Seokjin here take these." It was Rose. Quickly he downed the pills. "Where's my mate." He asked. The housewife shut the door behind her. "He went out to hunt. He asked to watch you while he's gone. He sensed your fear. Knowing you are not physically ready to mate yet."

"What do you mean not ready. My needing is clearly here so my body knows it's ready." Rose took a deep breath and sat down. "Seokjin many omegas like yourself have been tested and are unable to carry. Due to trauma caused by the incident." The older gulped and was worried. He wanted a big family with Namjoon. Ever since he met him. Regardless he wanted pups before all this but meeting the alpha really made him want a family more. "What were my test results." He asked. The nurse looked down. He knew all of this was too good to be true. "I'm sorry Seokjin. You were not sexually injured during the kidnapping. With your mate and your bond you should have been perfectly fine but....when you were little.... you came across this pack at the age of 4. The bond between you and namjoon wasn't there yet. You can sense your mate and find them at the age of 8 to however long it takes."

The older still didn't understand. When he turned 16 he had been told that he came from a different pack. That they found him in the woods and that was it. "What are you trying to say." He asked. "They found you beaten. Whoever raded your pack left you for dead and broken. They hurt you no child should have been. You're getting what I mean right. I hate having to explain this. What happened to Mr. Yoo.... i-it happened to you as well but-" "You're saying some asshole raped me when I was four." Rose nodded and looked down. "When omegas go through something like that it breaks them somehow. They are so fragile and delicate. Some omegas are able to heal and carry again its just the bodies way of saying its hurt and needs time to recover." The older sighed and rubbed his face. "How cliché." Seokjin scoffed and got off the bed. Thankfully the pills reduced the pain enough. "Where are you going." She asked.

"You say I'm broken and now my life is going to be filled with no reason to be cautious. I feared that my needing would happen when I was in there. Scared that some mutt would ruin my life with my mate. So I'm gonna go for a walk. The pills have kicked in and I've already been unclaimed. My sent wont bother anyone." Seokjin slammed the door shut behind him and sighed. Walking outside of the big mansion and down the path him and Kihyun went on when they were little. Reaching a pond next to a tree he leaned on it. "I-I just wanted a family. After all I've been through...." He sniffled and fell to his knees. "Omega." The older looked over and saw Namjoon walking towards him. "What happened" He asked.

The weak omega stayed on the ground. Looking at the water and threw a rock in. "Come with me." Namjoon asked and helped him up. They walked towards the woods and Seokjin tried to hide his blush. "I'll turn around if you're uncomfortable." The younger mumbled. Seokjin nodded a little and the alpha turned around. Quickly Seokjin undressed and turned to his wolf form. Namjoon did the same and nudged Seokjin with his nose. "Follow me." He mumbled and the omega obeyed. They ran through the woods and howled in enjoyment. Seokjin didn't do much in wolf form. He barely even turned. The pack he grew up in leaned towards the human side of them. Stumbling to catch up he finally reached Namjoon at a small pond drinking from it.

Seokjin could feel his stomach heat up and he whimpered in pain. The suppressants hadn't last long like he had hoped. Over the years his body became emune to small doses. Sadly the nurse could have only given him a little. Namjoon walked up to the omega and sniffed the air. His wolf eyes turning red. "S-Seokjin it hasn't even been 40 minutes why...." He couldn't continue as a wave of pheromones hit his nose. Seokjin shifted back into human form from instinct and curled into a ball. He whimpered and clung onto Namjoons fur. "A-Alpha." He whimpered out. The alpha hadn't known fully what happened while Seokjin was taken. Afraid he'd scare off the little omega. Another whimper and wave made Namjoons alpha turn into his human form. Instantly Seokjin pulled him down on top of him and connected their lips.

~~~~~~~

Kihyun sat alone in his room. Hyunwoo was too busy with writing letters to other packs in his office his omega felt a bit neglected. They say recovery is a difficult process. Kihyun was lost and scared. He believed everything was getting better. Today for instance, he spent the whole day cleaning. It was when he dropped a vase full of beautiful flowers it broke along with his wall. He had built a wall in his mind. Keeping all negative feelings hidden including memories. When the vase shattered he saw a glimpse of that fateful night. Seongwoo. It was like his fears controlled his movements. He went to his hands and knees picking up one of the sharpest looking pieces. The emotions from that night flooded into him. He took the broken glass and swiped it over his arm. It felt....refreshing. Causing self pain made the forceful ones leave his body. Another after another he felt even better. He was free of other people causing his pain. Being broken from others.

"Kihyun." It sounded so faint. The voices in his head faded as well and it was nice. All of a sudden his alpha whipped him around so he could see Kihyun fully. As Kihyun saw his mates eyes the panic and worry he showed brought back Kihyun to realization. What he had just done. The amount of blood made him panic and he screamed. "I-I didn't mean too." He sobbed. Hyunwoo held him tight and Kihyun hugged back. "I-I didn't...." His arms fell to the side and his alphas heart felt weighted.