Katara: She's taken off for some solo training. Korra possesses an incredibly strong spirit.

Y/n: I appreciate you letting me know. It's reassuring to hear that she's doing okay. I think I might just curl up and get some sleep for a while. It's been quite a journey.

With that, I headed to a cozy room and settled down, allowing the weight of exhaustion to finally catch up to me. It was a much-needed rest, and I hoped it would rejuvenate me for whatever lay ahead.

The next day.

You strolled out of your room, taking in the promise of a beautiful day ahead. The aroma of something delicious wafted through the air, guiding you to the kitchen where you found Kya at the stove.

Kya: Hungry?

Y/n: Absolutely! Thanks, Kya.

You savored a hearty breakfast prepared by Kya. It was exactly what you needed to start your day off right. After finishing up, you decided to continue your quest to find Korra. You felt the anticipation building up as you headed towards where Korra resided.

Finally, you reached her place, the excitement growing with each step. You knocked on the door, and it wasn't long before Senna opened it. She offered a warm and polite greeting.

Senna: Hello there. How can I help you today?

Y/n: Is Korra here? Is she awake?

Senna: Oh yes, you'll find her down the hall, the door to your left.

With a sense of eagerness, you followed Senna's directions. As you approached her room, you paused at the door. The sound of her voice resonated from within, an inviting "come in." You gently pushed the door open. There she was, sitting in her wheelchair, displaying remarkable strength and determination in her eyes. When she noticed you, a warm smile graced her lips.

Y/n: Hello, Korra.

Korra's smile grew wider, revealing her delight at your arrival.

Korra: Since when did you get here?

Y/n: Not too long ago, but that's not the point. I came to see how you're doing because I know you could use all the help you can get.

Korra: Thank you; it means the world to me.

Y/n: I've missed you, Korra.

Korra: I've missed you too, Y/n. It's so good to see you again.

Y/n: Just so you know, there's a lot going on in Republic City. I don't know if I should spill the beans or let you see for yourself when you get back there. I can tell you this, though – you'll be in for a big surprise when you see what's happening in that place.

Korra: Well, now you've got me curious. What's been going on?

Throughout your visit, you provided Korra with all the support you could muster because you knew she needed it, given everything she had been through. She needed someone by her side to help her get back on her feet. So during your stay, you decided to share what you knew about the current events in the city.

Y/n: (With enthusiasm) Okay, so you know the Republic City Spirit Portal, right? Well, it's become this huge tourist attraction. People from all over are flocking there to see the spirits up close, and there's even a spirit vine research facility nearby.

Korra: (Intrigued) That's interesting. But why are they so interested in the spirits now?

Y/n: (Explaining) It's all because of a new technology called spirit energy harvesting. It's like a new power source, and the city's getting kind of obsessed with it. They're building these railways using spirit vines to generate energy. But not everyone's happy about it; there's a growing movement against it. There's a lot of tension.