Werewolf AU🐺 bakugou x reader x kirishima💥pt.2

Start from the beginning

Kirishima roughly pulled you onto him into the 69 position as Bakugou lined up with your entrance. He slammed into you and hit all your deep parts, he then pushed your head down onto Kiri's erect shaft, Kiri pulled your body close as he started to thrust upward into your throat not letting you even get a chance to breathe. Bakugou dug his sharp claws into you as he pounds into your tight cunt. Your walls squeezed down on him as you were sandwiched inbetween the hot alphas.

Your juices leaked down into Kiri's mouth as Bakugou fucked you deep. Kiri's claws dug into your sides making you whimper on him, he leaned up and started to suck on your throbbing clit making you cum immediately. Your wet juices overflowed and Kiri lapped up all of them and went back to sucking on your wanking clit. You couldn't moan as you throat was to full, you gripped Kiri's hips as Bakugou continued to push you down onto Kiri's long shaft.

You huffed as he let you up but then pushed you back down. His thrust got rougher as he went faster hitting your g-spot. You were about to cum again until he pulled out, his hand wrapped around your small throat as you groaned in frustration. He leaned down to your ear, while he rubbed his tip to your needy cunt.

"Listen here little puppy, you've been hogging all the pleasure so if you come before I say so you'll be severely punished got it?" He growled into your ear. You just nodded softly and whined as he pulled away. His dick slid in once again as he went back to fucking your tight pussy. His dick started to throb as he fucked you roughly. You were gripping tighter on Kiri's shaft as you jerk the base while swallowing his soft twitching tip.

They both let out long exhausted groans as they thrusted deeper into you, planting their seed making you cum as well. You tried to pull off Kiri but Bakugou held you there and made you swallow it all before you could take a breath. Once you were done he let you go and you came off Kiri's shaft with a small 'pop'.

You tried to catch your breath as you collapsed on Kiri's tired body. Before you could fall asleep Bakugou pulled you back up and squeezed you by your throat. "Didn't I say not to cum until i said so" he growled in your left ear. You whimper lightly in response making him mad, his claws threatened to dig into your throat making you choke out a response.

"Y-yes alpha..." you cried. He threw you onto your back and spread your legs wide making the bed shake at the fast action. Kirishima came up behind you and lined up pushing into your tight cunt. Bakugou pushed into you as well making you cry out anguish, due to all the pressure in one hole. He started to fuck you roughly as his claws scratched into your hips drawing blood.

Your legs were on his shoulders as he lean in biting on your collar bone, letting the blood drip down the valley of your breast, kirishima held your arms rendering you useless to it all. "This... isn't your punishment...." he groaned out. 'What could he possibly do that's worse!?!' You thought and he answered as if he was reading your mind. "We're gonna mark you , permanently." he growled as he licked the soft flesh on your throat, Kirishima doing the same on the nape of your neck making you shiver.

They activated the special pheromones in their fangs and bit down on both sides of your throat. You let out a weak scream as you came all over, drool running down the side of your mouth, your hips weakly rocking as they continued to fuck you prolonging your orgasm, their tips both kissing your tight little womb as the pounded your guts out.

You were falling out of consciousness as the last thing you felt was the pain of Kirishima's claws digging into your arms and their throbbing cocks inside you. Because you passed out before you could feel their warm seed impregnate you.

~••8 months later bonus••~
💝

You walked back in to the cabin with your husbands. You were so tired after working so hard to do a bit of construction on the house. You made it bigger so it now had another bedroom and bathroom. You set the paint down and went in for a nice hot shower. You washed your soft skin lightly going over the huge baby bump. 'Didn't want to scare the twins'. You hopped out the shower and dried off, putting on a cute (f/c) sun dress.

You then walked into the bedroom were Katsu and Kiri were laid on the huge bed. You plopped down inbetween them and hugged their huge forms close. They both nuzzled into your neck, happily inhaling your scent. Kiri put his hand on your soft belly lightly and Katsu did the same.

They rubbed it softly, pausing mid way, they both shot up and looked down at your belly in shock startling you. What's wrong. "T-They were..." Kiri trailed off. "Well? Spit it out!" You yelled. "Babe they were kicking." Katsuki stated in awe. He put his ear to your belly waiting for a response. It felt like butterflies in your tummy as one of them kicked again.

Bakugou pulled his head up as tears brimmed his eyes. You smiled placing a hand on his cheek, "crybaby." you stated, laughing lightly. He was so happy he didn't even object as he chuckled smiling at you. Kiri started laughing as well bawling his eyes out as he hugged your belly.

"I can't wait to see my little pups!"

Hope u like it I was gonna make a series but that's some stuff that could be put in a separate book. 💖💖🐶🐶