Clumsiness Causes Problems 2

Start from the beginning

"Sorry," Namjoon choked out between sobs, "I'm sorry for ordering you around and acting like I know everything-"

Yoongi interrupted him, "Are you really sure that you have an IQ of 148? Because I just told you that I want you to order me around. Didn't you break your leg tripping on my underwear, so doesn't that make me responsible?"

Jimin giggled lightly, his cheeks turning the slightest shade of red when Namjoon's sobs momentarily ceased.

Ruffling the leader's hair affectionately, Yoongi rubbed his back. Jin clasped Namjoon's free hand and squeezed it as gently as he could.

"You-you didn't clean up your underwear... That's not my fault."

"Exactly! It's not your fault at all!" Yoongi murmured. "And don't worry about anything here. Even Hobi and Jimin aren't dancing right now."

"They're slacking off?"

"Of course they are."

Namjoon giggled as Jimin made a face at Yoongi. The leader looked drowsy, his eyes starting to droop underneath his messy hair. Yoongi knew he would look all cute now, but then start snoring loud enough to wake the dead a few moments later.

"You have to go back to your room to sleep Joon." Jin nudged him, though he had a small smile on his face.

"Lemme sleep here for once..."

"There's pillows in your room."

Namjoon blinked. "Oh yeah."

He got up, leaning on Jimin the whole time. Yoongi handed him his crutches but Namjoon shook his head and let go of Jimin. The rapper shook his head in annoyance as Namjoon hopped on his good leg and made it to the other side of the room. His hand gripping the wall, the leader rested for a second before he kept going down the hallway.

"These crutches would make your whole life so much easier!" Yoongi yelled from the living room.

Jimin raced ahead to prevent Namjoon from toppling over or pulling something down as he fell. The leader was grateful to see him and immediately accepted Jimin's outstretched arms with a dimpled smile.

Jungkook and Taehyung left Namjoon's room with identical smiles on their faces. It was obvious that they had been playing with all the Ryan plushies on the leader's face because their hair was messy and also Jungkook kept repeating, "Namjoon hyung is so lucky to have so many!" over and over again.

Hoseok was nowhere to be seen. He was probably locked in his room, creating some good luck posters for Namjoon.

Jimin guided Namjoon into his room and helped him lay down. The leader could only flash a dimpled smile as a thank you. His eyes closed quickly, and Jimin draped a blanket over him and was about to leave, when he got an idea.

There was nothing better to do than curl up next to Namjoon and sleep. Jimin hopped up onto the leader's good side and snuggled close to him. A loud sigh came from outside and the mochi caught sight of Jin shaking his head and saying something to Yoongi. The two elder members laughed quietly amongst themselves before leaving.

Jimin put his head right at Namjoon's shoulder. The leader exhaled loudly in his sleep and the mochi giggled, instantly putting his hand to muffle them.

"I'm putting these here. When he wakes up, tell him that he needs to use these." Yoongi marched in, holding Namjoon's crutches.

Jin was behind him. "I don't think he'll listen..."

"He needs-"

"Shhh."

Yoongi and Jin turned to face Jimin who had a finger pressed to his lips. He pointed down to Namjoon's sleeping figure. The eldest bowed in apology before exiting the room. Yoongi's eyes had widened.

"Isn't he so precious?" Jimin murmured, stroking Namjoon's hair gently.

"Of course he is." The eldest rapper walked closer to the bed and sat on the edge. "We need to take care of him better - and that means we all need to do our part and clean the dorms. Namjoon never watches where he's going, then trips on everything."

Jimin smiled. Yoongi's voice was dead serious.

Namjoon hummed in his sleep. The mochi poked his face and he turned his head away, facing the window.

"Of course he is precious though..." Yoongi mumbled.

--------

requests are open!

requests are open!

thank you for reading and have a nice day!

1288 words