"Cuties" Dakota grins, getting up and resting Charlotte on her hip before going to grab the tray of dirty dishes. "Leave that baby I've got it" I stand, kissing her softly before getting the tray. She grins and kisses charlottes cheek.

"I'm going to feed this hungry little baby, d'ya wanna hell Dulcie get ready to go?" She suggests and I nod, standing and pulling her into my arms, kissing her soundly on the lips before letting her go. "Okay baby sure" I kiss her once more and she grins shyly, going downstairs with Charlotte.

"Come on you, let's get your stuff ready to go" I lift Dulcie off our bed and she runs in the direction of her bedroom, opening the door and going to her closet. "Daddy can I wear a dress? Please!" She bounced in the same spot and I laugh, nodding.

"Choose one baby" I smile to her as I tidy her room and pack the things she brought from her moms house. I turn to her once I've put her iPad in her backpack and she's dressed in a yellow summer dress with pink and white flowers.

"So pretty baby" I kiss her hair gently before we head downstairs. I hear Dakota giggling and chatting away as Charlotte babbles and giggles along with her, it makes me smile widely. "Dakota do you like my dress?" Dulcie runs and whirls around near Dakota. I chuckle as Charlotte squeals and bangs her hands down into her highchair table.

"Wow I love it! You look so pretty" Dakota grins and Dulcie thanks her shyly before standing beside her sister. I stand by the door and watch my three girls, feeing like the luckiest man in the world. "Earth to daddy" Dakota is standing in front of me, Charlotte giggling and being entertained by Dulcie in her highchair.

"Sorry, in a world of my own" I chuckle, wrapping my arms around her waist and bringing her closer, leaning down to kiss her lips softly. "Oh yeah? Is it any nicer in that world?" She giggles, gazing up at me. "Nothing can ever be better than this.. I was just thinking about how lucky I am" I kiss her again.

"I'm feeling the same" she whispers back, curling into me as we both watch the girls. After a few minutes of silence between us, I speak. "I'm going to drop Dulcie off.. we leave tonight so I need you to pack a few things" I kiss her head and she grins. "Do I get to find out where we're going?" She grins, pouting when I shake my head. "But how do I know what I need to pack?" She smirks and I laugh.

"Nice try.." I laugh at her attempt to make me tell her "a few dresses, some day time wear, bikinis, sandals, heels, underwear... you should be fine with that" I tap her bottom, looking over to Dulcie as I tell her to get ready to leave. She sighs sadly and goes to get her shoes on.

"Okay.. but how much of each?" Dakota distracts me. "We'll be there for six days" I say and she gasps. "Six days?! Really?" She grins and I nod, kissing her gently. "Six days, just me and you" I say, stroking her cheek as she blushes. "I need to drop Dulcie off now.. will you be okay? Or did you want to come with?" I ask and she smiles.

"I'll stay home" she kisses me as we pull away. "I'll go say bye to Dulcie" she says, going to wander to the lounge as Dulcie come through to the kitchen. "Come here you!" She lifts Dulcie into her arms and they share a tight hug. "I'll miss you" Dulcie sighs into her hair and I pout. "We're going to miss your cheeky self so much, but you can call us whenever baby" Dakota kisses her head repeatedly and Dulcie giggles.

"I know Have fun on holiday, please can I come back when you're home?" She asks, looking to me. "We'll have to check with your mom first" I say and she pouts. Dakota lets her down from her arms and she runs over to Charlotte In the highchair.

"Bye bye char, I love you so much" she says, gently kissing charlottes head as she squeals with excitement before babbling loudly. "I think she's trying to say she loves you too" Dakota giggles and Dulcie nods, giggling too. "Okay come on missy" I hold my hand out to Dulcie and she hugs Dakota once more before taking my hand, I kiss Dakota's cheek before leaving with Dulcie to take her home.