Our first meeting

Chapter three

Amelia's POV

I walk over to a fancy door then knock, after 2 minutes of knocking Lucy finally opens up.

She steps out of the house wearing an oversized t-shirt with her blond hair held up into a messy bun, her amber eyes were all swollen from crying.

"Amy!!" She calls out pulling me into a tight hug as she cries.

I Pat her back trying to calm her down.

"Don't cry Lucy, his not worth your tears," I say then slowly lead Lucy into the house.

I sit her down on the couch then hold her hands in mine trying to comfort her.

"He's an asshole!" She says in between sobs.

"Yeah, which is more reasons for you to not waste your lovely tears on him!"...

"He doesn't deserve an angel like you," I say wiping away Lucy's tears while she smiles at me.

"Thank you for being here Amy and I heard how you beat up kelvin at the night club," She says smiling at me and I nod.

"Now do you guys have drinks? I'm exhausted from hitting that kid all night".

"We have some in the refrigerator" I get up then head straight to the refrigerator.

"By the way, I have something for you," Lucy says while I pull out a can of coke.

"What's up?" I ask walking over to sit next to Lucy.

"Check this out," She says handing a letter to me.

I open the letter then look up at Lucy.

"A scholarship for Philip's school of art! How's this possible I didn't enrol for a scholarship?" I ask looking up at Lucy.

"Well after I tried to convince you to join our school and you refused! I decided to sign you up for a scholarship and tada you got it" Lucy says smiling brightly at me.

"Ain't you happy?" She asks staring at me for an answer.

"This isn't something I should be happy about! I told you I wasn't interested in music anymore".

"Amy you're such a talented person, I have seen you sing and dance! You're amazing and that's why I decided to do this".

"I don't want this Lucy," I say handing the letter back to her.

"Would you just give it a shot! Please" I stare at the letter in my hands.

I've always loved singing and even dreamt of being a singer someday but after my parents' death I gave up on my dreams.

"Fine," I say staring at the letter while Lucy jumps up happily.

"Yes, my best friend will be attending the same school as me!!".

"Again! I am not your best friend" I say making Lucy look up at me.

"I thought pestering you for all these months would make you accept me as your best friend ".

"Who would wanna be friends with someone who pesters them," I ask taking a sip of my drink.

"So if I stop pestering would you accept me as your best friend?" She asks looking up at me.

Since Christine's betrayer, I have a tough time befriending anyone.

"I might consider it!" I say replying to Lucy who nods.

"Then it's decided no more pestering," She says smiling brightly.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

A while later I walk down the streets of Beverly hills staring at the scholarship letter in my hands.

My parents would have been so happy to see this letter if they were here, I'm sure my mom would have thrown a huge party to celebrate this.

I could feel tears slide down my face at the thought of my parents, I miss them so much.

I watch other kids enjoy the company of their parents every day and that makes me wish I still had mine here with me.

Walking down the street my thoughts are interrupted by the sound of someone singing. It sounded like a male voice singing to Why don't we's song Grey.

I swear that voice sounded so beautiful, anyone would fall in love with this person's voice by just hearing it.

I wipe the tears off my face then look around searching for the owner of such a wonderful voice, I follow the voice down to a playground.

My heart skipped a beat seeing who the singer was.

Sitted on a swing is a young boy around the same age as me, He has raven black curly hair with perfectly full eyebrows.

His eyes were shut while singing and I take this opportunity to scan him from head to toes. He was around 5'8 and I won't deny it, he's extremely handsome.

I could see his perfectly built body through the white shirt he had on.

I was so mesmerised by the boy's looks and only got to my senses when I noticed the boy wasn't singing anymore.

I watch his eyes slowly open then his pretty pair of grey eyes stare right at me.

At this point I know I should take my eyes off him but for some reason, I'm stuck under his gaze.