twelve

IMESSAGE !
( ryujin :] , y/n <3 )

ryujin :]
hi hi you're pretty

y/n <3
very random, but you
are as well <3

ryujin :]
like really really pretty

ryujin :]
like i'd date you pretty

y/n <3
stooopppp why are you
so nice :,( anyways, i've gtg..
talk later :D

ryujin groaned, shutting off her phone and throwing it on the bed. yeji looked up from her phone and gave ryujin a questioning look. "are you okay?"

"no!" ryujin whined, throwing the blankets over her body, "i literally hinted at y/n that i'd date her—date her and she called me nice. how can someone be so oblivious!"

"maybe you should just talk to her? be blunt about it, don't hint at it..we all know how oblivious she is to everything." yeji said with a laugh, walking over to her whining group member.

"but...that's embarrassing!"

"you literally tried to hold her hand and played it off as wanting to see her nails when she looked at you." yeji deadpanned, making ryujin's cheeks flush.

"fine...i will."

authors note ,
this is just a small uneventful chapter, next chapter tho 👀

sotd — no one told me why, aleph

anyways i wanted to address a few things.

i completely stand with the BLM movements, as i hope everyone else does as well. if you're protesting please please please stay safe!

please educate yourselves on why this is all happening and look at the ways you can help, SPREAD AWARENESS!!

— sign petitions & donate if you can ! ( DO NOT DONATE TO CHANGE.ORG )

if you're interested in signing some petitions, let me know and i'll send you a link, i highly recommended signing some! it doesn't take long at all, i signed over 20 petitions and it only took about 7 minutes.. SEVEN!! it doesn't take long.

IF YOU ARE PROTESTING : 
the link i have also has a section for people who are going to a protest so please ask for it if you need me to send it.

— don't share pictures showing anyone's faces nor yours, it will put you in danger !
— cover any noticeable features, (colored hair, tattoos, piercings, etc.)
— research before going to a protest, make sure it's real !
— don't go alone and STAY SAFE ❤️

( also, if you're an "all lives matter" person, then please stop reading my book and block me, maybe educate yourselves as well on your time away )