Feeling Blue

I've decided to go back to updating three times a week (So Monday, Wednesday and Saturday) Instead of just twice (Wednesday and Saturday). I have at least 4 chapters written so there is no point waiting ages to update again. So here ya go, enjoy. 

Anakin jumped out of the ship and into the hole created in the ground. Melanie, rolling her eyes at the show-off, waited for the troopers to throw their rope down.

"Would you like to go first?" One of the troopers asked.

"Why thank you." She replied with a grin before launching herself down the rope.

Melanie arrived next to Anakin and grabbed her staff from her belt, pressing the button to make it grow into full size.

"You still have it," Anakin remarked. He had originally given the staff to her before the beginning of the Clone Wars. She gave him a little smile.

"It's quiet in here." She remarked as another trooper landed next to her.

"Looks like Ahsoka's distraction is working. Come on." Anakin answered. He started running down the hall until they came to a blast door. Through the glass panels, she could see a number of droids and Padme and Jar Jar, who were tied up. Anakin used his lightsaber to cut a hole in the door.

"Padme!" He called once he got through.

"Take another step and your friends die." A strange, unsavoury guy wearing a glass helmet called out. He must be Dr Vindi. As if to demonstrate, he pressed a switch and Melanie's two friends were electrocuted. "Drop your weapons."

"Wait," Anakin ordered a trooper who was about to fire. "Do as he says."

The troopers and Melanie did as he said and were instantly surrounded by droids. They collected their weapons and put them on the opposite side of the room.

"I realise I won't be able to hold you for long, Jedi. That is why I am giving you a choice." Continued the doctor.

"Fine with me as long as one of the options is killing you," Anakin replied.

"How about capture me or save your friends." He once again hit the switch to start electrocuting Padme and Jar Jar before running away. Anakin called his weapon using the force and started fighting the droids. Melanie and the troopers did their best in hand to hand combat. She turned around just in time to see Anakin and Padme have a little moment.

"It's good to see you both safe, but Anakin, you have someone you're supposed to be catching right now?" Melanie reminded him as she helped Jar Jar to his feat.

"Right. Grab your blasters. We need to find that Doctor." Anakin shook his head and jumped to action. Padme playfully narrowed her eyes at her friend.

When they were all ready, they ran out of the room and after the doctor.

"Anakin, I'm guessing you didn't capture that doctor?" Obi-Wan's voice came from Anakin's arm.

"I'm working on it. Do you have the bombs?"

"I'm working on it. Dr Vindi has remotely activated the bombs. They're counting down."

"That's great."

"And on top of that, one of them seems missing!"

"It's down here somewhere..." He ended the communication with Obiwan and started one with Ahsoka. "Ahsoka, we've got another situation. Send all the clones to search the facility. We've got a missing-"

However, he was cut off when the group ran into Ahsokas group.

"Master?" Ahsoka said in surprise.