She teased me just barely, brushing her soft lips against mine, the tiniest smirk playing at her mouth.

"Make me." Her sweet voice was heavenly which almost disguised the fact that her words were straight from hell.

"Lena it's the middle of night. Don't start something you can't finish." I warned her as she reached under the covers, my erection growing by the second at the darkness lurking in her doe eyes.

"Who said I won't finish?"

I squeezed my eyes shut as her hand wrapped around my length, palming me under the blanket.

"Shit Lee

"Shit Lee." I mumbled as she stared intently at me, her little devious smile only riling me up further.

I pushed her down onto the surface of the mattress, her back laying flat against the sheets as I climbed on top, ready as ever to devour her.

I leaned down, capturing her lips with mine as I sensually explored her mouth with my tongue. I heard her moan into the kiss as I deepened it, her fingernails digging into my back.

I wasted no time lining myself up to her entrance, my tip gliding effortlessly against her pooling wetness.

"Fuck." I growled as I finally pushed my entire member into her tight hole. Her beautiful face twisted with euphoria as I started to thrust and as she fervently bit down onto her swollen bottom lip.

"You're so fucking big." She whined under her breath, her nails sinking further into my skin as I sunk deeper into her pussy.

I pushed her legs further apart, slamming into her with an ignited passion as she continued to whimper, my name endlessly leaving her pretty mouth.

"Austin please don't stop." She begged as she threw her head into the pillow and arched her back towards me as she swam in the pleasure we were both sharing. I took her small hand in mine, slipping her fingers into my mouth and sucking feverishly on them before pulling them out. I brought her hand down her stomach and between her thighs, guiding her to press her wet fingers against her little nub of nerves. She quickly followed my silent command as she began to touch herself. I watched in awe as she worked her fingers against her clit while my length slid furiously in and out of her, hitting her g spot with each and every stroke.

"Make yourself cum angel." I mumbled in between breaths as she locked her big brown eyes with mine.

Her chest heaved up and down as she increased her pace, her expression revealing that her orgasm was within reach as she carried on her indecent actions. Her brows were furrowed, her eyes squeezed shut and her honeyed lips were parted as she devilishly moaned for me. She was a fucking goddess and she had no idea.

"Babe I'm gonna-." She moaned as she almost instantly thrashed underneath me, multiple profanities leaving her pink lips as her climax tore through her weakened body.