"Anyway, good luck. I'll be waiting for you if you change your mind." She said with a smile. "Happy birthday, your highness."

"Thank you. But pretty sure I'm not gonna change my mind, sorry." Harry replied with a smile.

Natasha huffed then for the first time, she turned and looked at Niall, "You whored your way to the top, congratulations." She said with an overly sweet smile.

Niall felt like strangling her because what the hell? But he composed himself and shot her an equally overly sweet smile.

"Thank you, Natalie." Niall said and Harry snickered.

Both lads received a sharp look from Natasha.

"It's freaking Natasha." She huffed and stalked away.

Harry and Niall didn't have time to properly laugh at her expense because the next person in line had already stepped up the podium and was bowing.

*

"So that is the Natasha, huh?" Niall whispered after they had greeted the last guest and were now slowly making their way towards the grand table.

"Yeah, she's really something. Too clingy if I'm being honest." Harry answered.

"And pretty." Niall added with a smirk.

"Yeah, Yeah she is but I can have pretty anytime I like. Just not her." Harry said and Niall fake gagged.

"It's not something to be proud of, you know. Sleeping with anything that walks." Niall gave Harry a stern look and the Prince rolled his eyes.

"Finally, someone who agrees with me. Thank you, Niall." Liam spoke up who was behind Harry and Niall turned around to high five him.

Harry looked over his shoulder at Liam and shot him a playful glare.

"Shut up, Li. You just need to get laid. You are so tense these days." Harry said and Liam smirked.

"Maybe I am, getting laid that is."

Harry gasped and looked at Liam. His friend was too choosy when it came to people he'd bed.

But before he could say anything, they had arrived at the grand royal table and Harry shot Liam a look that said, 'talk later', Liam just shrugged and grinned.

The next half an hour was spent with Niall and Louis among Harry's family and friends.

Talking, laughing, gossiping, with Gemma, and just down right having fun.

It was amazing and Niall didn't really think he'd have as much fun as he was having.

Not because of Harry but because of the great hospitality that the royal family had and that they'd extended to him and Louis.

It was still so surreal to Niall that the members of the royal family were so down to earth -- well most of them -- and loving towards not only him but all people.

Soon enough it was time to cut the cake and it was brought forward.

Niall was in awe.

It looked amazing and in the shape of a crown with birthday decorations.

Everyone stood up and after the customary birthday song with an orchestra and everything, Harry then blew out the candles and the crowd erupted in cheers.

"Happy birthday!" Niall yelled over the noise and gave Harry a hug. Then his family too hugged him.

*

Harry and Niall swayed to the music that was playing, holding each other tightly which was quite ironic. But they had to.

They had opened the dance floor just the two of them, not long ago and now they were on their second song.