Entering the 2p world

The mirror glistened and shimmered before a hand stuck out of it. The mirror rippled like a lake and Arthur stepped through it. Ivan followed suit.

Alfred tentatively stepped forward and his arm was grabbed, and he was pulled into the mirror.

"AHH! Wait!!" Alfred shouted, but it was too late. Alfred was pulled into the mirror, and almost immediately, the smell of ash and cupkakes filled his nose.

He opened his eyes and saw Oliver and Arthur arguing over something pointless. Ivan looked over at Alfred, slightly confused.

"Gahh! Screw you and that strawberry hair of yours!" Arthur yelled, but he continued talking, "Anyway, do you know where Kiku and Yao are? We need to find them, and the Frog." 

Oliver smiled and looked up the bloodstained stairs and called, "Allen! Matt! Kuro! There are some nice 1p's to see you~!" 

Footsteps were heard thundering on the floor above the four, and three 2p's came stumbling down the stairs, trying to push each other off and arguing. 

"OiI! Stop pushing! I don't wanna die just yet." The one in the red suit grumbled, his words slightly muffled as he was smushed against the wall. 

"Kuro, if you stop eating 'meat', I swear, I'll let you have whatever you want from my stocks!" The rusty haired one begged as the one called 'Kuro' looked at him smugly and shook his head before pushing both of the other guys down the stairs. 

The two guys landed on their faces while Kuro walked down the rest of the stairs, making a point to step on the rusty-haired man's head. 

"Oww, I know you don't like me, but you didn't have to step on me!" the rusty one whined, his nose bleeding now. Kuro just stuck his tongue out and stepped over to Oliver. 

"What? You interrupted a very important 'game' between the three of us." Kuro sneered, glaring at Oliver and scowling. 

Arthur watched the scene unfold and was astounded at the trio's foolishness. "What the HELL do these people do in their spare time?" He muttered, disbelieving that these idiots were evil. 

Ding

"Oooohhh! Here we go~! Mmm, you smell absolutely delicious!" Oliver purred as he pulled out a fresh batch of blue cupkakes. 

"Like Kuro said, what'd you call us down to your occult baking room for?" The rusty haired man asked. Alfred looked at him and saw that the man looked exactly like him, just coloured differently. 

"Well, Allen, these lovely gentlemen are trying to find their friends. Do you and Matt mind helping them? You too, Kuro." Oliver asked, waving a knife in the air.

"Eh, sure. Whatever ya need, 'Mum.'" Matt said. 

"Who are you rooking for?" Kuro asked boredly.

"Kiku and Yao. Kiku went to the loo and never came back. Yao went to find him, but he never came back, either." Arthur explained.

"Hmm? I heard my name?" Someone asked from the top of the stairs. They were eating a green cupkake.

"Kiku! Dude, you were supposed to stay up there!" Allen shouted to the figure atop the stairs. 

"Werr, gomen Arren-san. I was wondering what was happening down here. I'rr go back and pray by myserf." Kiku smirked and slid back into the other room. 

Alfred, Arthur, and Ivan just looked confused. Oliver looked at the 1p's and smiled. 

"Don't worry, this happens all the time." Oliver assured them. The 1p's didn't believe him.