Chapter 23: the where they confess

Start from the beginning

"Chris what are you doing here? Look I dont want to talk to you right now."

"Em please at least listen to me. Please just one minute."

"Chris can we talk later please?"

"Em, no we cant be fighting over this. Let me tell you what I feel."

"Fine you have a minute."

"Okay. Em I am genuinely sorry for what I did today. My only intention was to help you and Anna. I didnt do it beacause I thought you were incapable. I did it beacause I thought when I am there for you why should you do such thing."

"There's where you are making a mistake Chris. You cannot do all these things for me. It makes me feel that I am being totally dependant on you, which I dont want to be. Chris we should give each other some private space. Then only our relationship will grow. If we keep bugging our nose in each others life like this, it wont be healthy, this is what I feel."

"You are right Em. I am sorry. Please forgive me?" I held her hand.

"I forgive you." She smiled.

I was waiting for that smile goshh.

"I have something for you." I said.

"What?"

I gave her the book. And her reaction was priceless. She hugged me so tightly, I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"This is the book I wanted. Omgg!!"

"I remembered." I said.

"Chris if you keep giving me such gifts you are definitely gonna spoil me." She said.

"What if I want to spoil you?"

"Oh really?" She smirked.

Emily kissed me. I love whenever she initiates the kiss. Now I have to tell her that I love her.

Just then Emily's mom knocked. We moved apart and her mom came in.

"Honey, I am going to the Trader's Joe. Do you want something?"

" No mom."

"Okay I will take sometime as I have to go to one of my friend too."

Olivia left us all alone to ourselves for which I was thankful to her.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked her teasingly.

"Your wish my command captain!" Em said.

"Well then I want to kiss you all day long."

Emily laughed at this.

"I dont know about all day, but I can certainly kiss you now."

And with that said she crashed her lips on mine. We kissed as if there was no tomorrow. Everytime we kiss it feels so surreal. It is as if we dont need anyone when we are together. We spent some time together, cuddled in her bed, made out.

"Em, I love you!" I burted out.

"What?! Really Chris?" She asked surprised.

"Yes. I love you Emily. I wanted this to be special for you but I guess I couldn't wait. I love you and I dont want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found out that I love you. I have completely fallen in love with your kindness, your down to earth attitude, your quality to think of other people more than yourself. I have fallen in love with whole of you. It is okay if you dont want to say it back right now. It was just......."

"I love you too Chris."

"Em!" I said, overwhelmed completely.

"I have fallen in love with how you care so much about me, about your family, about my family, how you have always been there for me whenever I need. With you I feel that you will always be there for me no matter what."

"I promise you Em, I will there for you forever." I smiled at her.

"I trust you." She said, and I know what trust means to her.

*********
They confessed!! Yayaya😍.
Hope you love the chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Question of the day:
Heels or flat?
I would always prefer heels.

Let me know

Also bigg announcement: Check my another story Mafia's Chef and Loveless Marriage.

Pretty please.

Ciao.