The Next Popular Thang

Jalen, Oscar & Ant walked down the hallway showing off their clothes and swag catching everyone's attention. The girls are wooing and playing with their hair. But the jocks aren't impressed at all, not even the principal.
Principal: Why are they dressed up like they're in the 2000s?
Cheerleader: We heard you guys won at the skating contests, wish we could've been there to watch you.
Oscar: Hey, don't worry sweetheart, there's other contests, maybe then you could watch me flexity flex my flexible body and do one of them body rolls.
Jock: Hey! What do you think you're doing? Tryna take my girl away from me?
Ant: Damn right he's taking your girl away from you, Mr Steroid Boy!
Jalen: Let's Get something straight here, we are Phay-Did, when we come through, we takin ya boo.
Oscar: Don't start none, won't be none.
Jalen: Ladies, would y'all be kind enough to escort us to the our classrooms.
The cheerleaders escorted them to the classrooms. Jalen walked in Shakespeare class.
Mr Smiley: Mr Scott! Your mind explaining those baggy jeans, oversized throwback jersey, air force ones and the iverson cornrows?
Jalen: Oh, it was all about what was under the hood, now I'm tryna live on top of the hood.
Lucky for him, Letty was impressed.

Mr Smiley: Whatever that means, sit down

Jalen sits down.
Letty: Hey, What's with the new look?
Jalen: Does my cornrows deceive you or is my throwback jersey a big giveaway?
Letty: It looks good on you.
Jalen: I know.
I don't mean to brag, but this was too good to give up too soon.
After school, Jalen holds Letty's hand all the way to his car. Flash noticed from a distance and got incredibly jealous. They stop at Jalen's house to work on the Romeo & Juliet project.
Jalen: I don't know about you, but Romeo got it easy when it comes to getting with Juliet. I mean the 'love at first sight' stare and chasing her while eye locking, that don't happen to often in the modern world.
Letty: That's because it's love at first sight and if it happened today, they would catch a case.
Jalen: True. You know, I'm actually digging this project, ain't you?
Letty: I've been into it since we got started.
Jalen: Of chooser you have, it's your favorite book.
Letty: I like to read the lines with you.
Jalen: (Sarcastically) Oh yes, I'm Romeo, you're Juliet, we met at a costume party and twas love at first sight, why not.
Letty: Oh c'mon, you know you like this book, just admit it.
Jalen: Mm-hmm.
Letty lays her hand on Jalen's hand and they're both eye to eye, at this moment, they were about to kiss.

But they were interrupted by Omari & Mariah coming in the house.
Mariah: Boy that was most fun shopping spree I ever been to.
Omari: There's more where that came from.

Jalen was shocked how they came in.
Jalen: Excuse me, where the hell have y'all been?
Omari: Long story short, we've been to the mall and to the beach, which explains her expensive bikinis.
Mariah: Isn't he the cutest?
Jalen: Yeah, if spending yo money on a jobless adult is cute. Mama know you got a man?
Mariah: Mama know you got a girl?
Jalen: Hey, watch it sis! I will tell mama that you ain't find a job!
Letty: I think I should get going.
Jalen: Nah, you ain't gotta go nowhere. Don't mind them, they was just going upstairs.
Letty: No really, I have to get back, same time tomorrow?
Jalen: Yeah, I guess.
Letty: Okay, bye Jalen.
She kisses him on the cheek and walks out the house.

Jalen was disappointed that she left too soon.
Jalen: Omari, can I speak to you in private please?
Omari: I'll be right back my delegate flower.
Mariah: I'll be waiting for you upstairs my brown sugar.
Omari meets Jalen in the kitchen.
Omari: What seems to be the problem?
Jalen: I don't know, showing up with shopping bags, hickeys on my sisters neck, or how about embarrassing the hell outta me causing Letty to leave!
Omari: Oh yeah, sorry about that, I had no idea you guys were in the moment.
Jalen: When I said distract, I didn't actually slur in the phrase "brainwash her".
Omari: Twas lust at first sight.
Jalen: What in the hell did you just say?
Omari: See we're not actually serious, but we do have an intimate connection. I wouldn't put a ring on it unless she's related to Rihanna. So we got hot and heavy, one thing lead to another, we kissed, lot of dry humpin-
Jalen: Eewww! Ew! Hell nah, keep that to yourself! Damn.
Later on,  Jalen called Oscar & Ant.
Oscar: Please tell me he wasn't having sex with your sister.
Jalen: We live in mama's crib, he wouldn't have a chance even if he tried. So what y'all was doing?
Oscar: Man change was good! I gotten my knob polished!
Ant: I gotten it polished first!
Oscar: By who, Tyra Banks?
Jalen: I am gon have sleepless nights wondering what Omari & Mariah are doing.
Oscar: You ain't gotta tell me about it, when it comes to fuckin, my granddaddy is number uno! And don't even get me started with that lady across the street!
Jalen: You mean sugar mama maddy?
Oscar: That's the one! I can't even by a bag of chips without running into her!
Ant: Talk about sexual frustration.
Oscar: Don't talk to me about sexual frustration, you can't even keep your hands to yourself watching lesbian porno!
Ant: At least it's only women!
Oscar: With Dildos and Strapons!
Jalen: I'm gon hang up before I relapse.

Comment/Vote/Peace