The man groans as he talks while sleeping " Come on baby don't stop..." The man snores, " What the hell are you even Dreaming about Dude?" Peter asks, " Parker, I say you should just leave him their, We gotta keep going before were Late" Shouts Iida to Peter.

" Hold on Iida" Peter smacks the man's head waking Him up, " who The fuck!?" The man is wearing all Red with Two swords on his back as he sees Peter " Ooh, Morning Spidey! Ready for another day in Anime School?" Says Deadpool.

" Wade, you got into another Hangover dude." Says peter to his Pal, " I did?" Deadpool looks at the Bottle on his hands " Shit".

" This is like your Fith Hangover Wade, It's Bad for you" Momo peacefully says to Deadpool, " Momo Girl, I'm still gonna be good honey, Don't worry about the Good old Merc" Deadpool Reply's as he gets up acting very Dizzy.

" I will just laugh if he Get's Ran Over" Bakugo Says while Giving a smirk, " Bakugou if he Get's Hit with a car, he will still be alive" Sero Replies to Bakugou's Comment.

" Why the Hell you all are standing here!? Go Go Go! You all Need education! Don't make the same mistake I did!" Shouts Deadpool making the rest of the class to keep walking to their school. " Hey! If you all See Midnight Tell her I said That Big Papa want's her to come to my Crib at Midnight!" Deadpool Laughs after that.

" He is so annoying.." Jirou says rubbing her head, " I know, How can you deal with that peter?" Questioned Mina.

" I just got used to it" Says Peter, " He can be really Rude and weird Peter, Remember what he said to toru? Ribbit" Says Asui. " I know! Don't you remember!? He said how can you all tell I am Really a Girl if you all Can't see me!" Torou says Angrily.

" I know I know but he was just-" Peter get's cut off by Denki, " Do you remember what he did to Tokoyami as well?" says Kaminari, " Just remembering that He ate a Chicken leg in front of me makes more upset!" shouts Tokoyami.

" Look guys, I know Wade can be very disrespectful, Annoying, a bit sexual... But remember he wasn't always like that" says Peter, " That is true, I also remember you telling us that He always wear his Costume because of what's inside of the suit." says Momo

" Hehe, probably His pure ugliness am i right?" says Bakugou.

" Katsuki That's just rude! He also have feelings" Says Uraraka, " Feelings!? That guy killed one of the League of Villains members. He also Grabbed Mt.Lady's Breats without her Permission!" Shouts Bakugou.

" He is still lucky about that" Mineta states while he crossed his arms.

" L-Look I Know one day Deadpool will do something for us" says izuku, " Yea right, I doubt he won't even bring us something small like water" Says Kaminari.

The student's Finally made it to school finishing their last Lectures, In math class, Ectoplasm is talking to the class about what they should consider doing for the Summer, Present Mic is just talking about Some programs they consider to do, Midnight is just talking but Peter just Can't imagine about saying the Message Deadpool told him to say, After a few Hours they Finally Reach their Last Class with Aizawa.

" well class You all may know about the whole Camp for the Summer, But Their is some news i just received this Morning..." Aizawa takes out a apple juice as he drinks it. Iida raises his hand " Is it Good news or Bad news sensei?" Questioned Iida.

" It appears that the Bunkhouse in the Camp are infested with Termites, They will have to reopen in Two weeks, We will still go to camp, But for now in these Two weeks until June 15." Says Aizawa.

" Awww man, Are you kidding me" Mina whines.

" Dang it, well at least we have some two weeks to do stuff before Camp" Kaminari says.

" Dang, will you look at that Izuku buddy, Their goes my first experience of Camp" Peter chuckles.

" I know, But what should we do for Two weeks?" questioned Izuku while he rubs the back of his head.

Peter shrugs as the bell Rings and everyone get's up and grab their things, " Remember June 15, Be here first thing in the Morning, So enjoy The first two weeks of your summer while you can, Because when we first make it to camp, We are in for a lot of Training" says Aizawa as he gets in his Sleeping bag.

" Hey! I know what we all can do for the Next Two weeks" says uraraka with a smile, " and what is that?" Sero ask as he raised his eyebrow.

" We should all just Spend time together, Like we should go to the Beach!" Says Uraraka.

" Didn't you hear what's Going on with the Beach right now?" Says Iida. " No, what's wrong with the Beach?" Questioned Uraraka.

" They reported Red tide in the Beach water" Iida answers.

" seriously!?" Mina shouts, " I don't like the way we just started the summer" 

" Well, we can always go to the mall" Says Momo as she puts her backpack on.

" I don't know guys but it is gonna be a while" Says Peter.

~ Peter POV~ 

" Well this started badly, Camp is getting fumigated until June 15, The beach has Red tide which sucks because getting in the water is the best part about the Beach, But now I think we all are just gonna be in the Dorms Hanging out or Going somewhere that May be fun for us. I have no Idea what will Happen but looks like we will just have to wait and see how this Summer vacation will turn out."