FOUR.

Everything comes out in blur the next hours that passed. But Hyukjae still could remember each details of what has taken place despite how much a wreck he is right now, sitting by the side of the bed—Donghae's bed, wearing those all-black uncomfortable suit. And there is only one occasion he would wear them to.....

===================

Right after he has called Leeteuk this early morning, Hyukjae keeps on holding to Donghae's body until the leader will come. He loses track of time while crying begging the younger to open his eyes despite the realization of what is happening. The cold emitting from Donghae's body doesn't bother him at all. It only makes him clutching onto him much tighter, not wanting to let go.

He can't let go. He refuses to.... This can't be happening.

"H—Hae..." Hyukjae wails out for the younger's name, he keeps thinking how can it be like this? How did the younger could possibly suddenly pas—

No. This must be a lie. Maybe, just maybe, Donghae is in a deep sleep. He is sleeping so deeply until not even the countless slaps Hyukjae has been giving could wake him up. Yes, that must be the explanation. Besides, Donghae has been very busy nowadays writing lyrics and composing new songs for the group and D&E. He is just tired and now is the time where his brain is shutting down temporarily to replenish his energy. He will wake up soon.

And the cold? It's just a cold. Plus, it's colder nowadays so that would make sense why Donghae's body is seeping out coldness. Hyukjae is not holding him properly though. Yes! That's it! He's not giving him enough warmth. So Hyukjae pulls on the blanket by the floor using only one hand with so much struggle but he did it nonetheless. He drapes it over both of their bodies; more on Donghae's so that the younger won't be cold. After wrapping him up in the bundle, Hyukjae is certain it would only take some times before he is warmed up again. Yes, Donghae is just cold and after he is all warmed up and sleep well he will wake up again, greeting Hyukjae and be all worried watching him crying then laughing his ass off because the older is stupidly crying like babies.

Yes, Donghae will be just fine. He is always fine. This is nothing. He will wake up soon and Hyukjae just needs to wait.

So he waits.....and wait.....and wait....and where the damn fucking hell is Leeteuk?!

"Y—You are just sl—sleeping right, Donghae?" He sniffs as his hand keeps on patting the other's cold cheek, wanting to relay his warm to the man in his arms. Donghae looks so pale but Hyukjae won't acknowledge that—no matter how hard it is for him to deny it. He keeps on repeating inside his head that Donghae is just sleeping and he will wake up soon. Everything will be just fine.

"Y—You've promised me we'll g—go to Greece together. It's still a d—deal, right? We are going right?"

No one answers him, everything is a deafening silence except for the occasional sniffling and constricted sobs coming out from his tight throat. Hyukjae's head is aching badly but he doesn't care about it now. What matters the most is to keep Donghae warm so he will wake up without catching a cold.

Please wake up. That's all Hyukjae ever wishes for. He wants Donghae to wake up.

He fixes on the blanket over his boyfriend's body, making sure all part of him is covered by it. His puffy eyes are swollen badly because of his blurred vision yet it doesn't stop him from rocking the younger's body back and forth to comfort him. "We will go." Hyukjae sounds so confident though both his hands are trembling vigorously. "W—We will definitely go. I will take you there, Hae. Y—You said you want me to take you there, right?" Donghae's mouth is still tightly shut. No air nor voice coming out from him and that is enough to shatter every hopes in Hyukjae's bones. He scrunches his face up painfully, wanting nothing else other than his boyfriend to just open his eyes.