Part 36

3rd POV

Malfoy Manor

4 ½ Yrs Later

"Hadrian! Silver!" cries rang out from Malfoy Manors main parlor. All 8 we're meeting there for the summer months. Both Ginny and Draco stood up as soon as their submissive came into the room. Both looked exhausted and sad. "Are you two OK?" Remus asked, worried . "Fang and Storm died on a mission." Silver said dully. Remus started crying. "They wanted me, Hadrian and Remus as part of their singers." Silver added. Serious nodded. When? Three days cat burial grounds. Serious not it again and picked up Remus carrying him to the room "Who were Fang and Storm?" Draco asked. Silver just gestured at Hadrian and left the room to go downstairs. "They were our mentors and we were in group 2. Remus trained Storm and worked closely with Fang." Hadrian said before leaving the room, following Silver downstairs. The 2 doms looked at each other & shrugged before following their submissives downstairs. There they found Silver attacking a punching bag & Hadrian (in cat form) batting at a toy mouse like nothing mattered anymore. Ginny grabbed Silver from behind & dragged her upstairs kicking & screaming. Just then, Hadrian turned human & burst into tears. Draco, who was kneeling next to him, picked him up. For some reason, he looked like he was - aging backwards? Silver, with a snarl, broke free of Ginny & latched onto Hadrian. Startled, Draco let her take him. As she held him, she also began to look younger. Silver now looked about 7 while Hadrian looked 5. The 2 kids sat on the floor, Hadrian bawling & tears running down Silvers face.

"Silver, honey, can you tell me what's going on?" Ginny said, crouching down. "Hadwi sad Mistress Gin-ee. Really sad. He neber cwy." said the 7 yr old. "Hadwi, Mistress Gin-ee wanna us be happy." She whispered. The small 5 yr old nodded, wiped away his tears & put on a happy face. "Sowwy Mistress Gin-ee. Me be better." He said. "Grab Sirius or Remus asap." Ginny whispered to Draco. He nodded & ran off. "Why you send-" Hadrian asked before Silver slapped a hand over his mouth. "Sowwy Mistress Gin-ee. No more questions" she said, bowing her head.

"Come here you two.. I need you to do something for me." Remus said, coming downstairs before Draco. The kids ran over to him. "Follow me." He said, before leaving the room to go upstairs. He went to the west wing of the mouth for a manner where Draco knew his childhood nursery was.

The next day, Sirius gave it to a potion and they turned into their normal forms. "What happened to you?" Ginny asked. "Their sadness was so great they reverted to the time in their short lives that they felt reliably safe, which was when Hadrian was five and silver with seven. That may be because they cannot remember any time before that." Remus explained when

the two submissives looked him for help.