BLACK LIVES MATTER.

i deleted wattpad a while back but just re-downloaded it to speak out about everything going on right now. not even right now, something that has been going on for hundreds of YEARS. especially with what this entire book is about, i should definitely be talking about this very very VERY important issue that is and has been going on.

i'm not black so i don't understand the actual fear they go through on a daily basis. i don't understand the fear when they see a cop, or when they get pulled over.

but you don't have to be black to want justice and equality for all.

if you're not angry you're part of the problem, and there comes a time where being silent is being violent. silence = compliance.

CHILDREN are being MURDERED
PARENTS are being MURDERED
HUMAN BEINGS are bring MURDERED.
who is killing them?
THE POLICE.

the people that are supposed to PROTECT them are killing them, beating them, treating them like shit. its unfair, change NEEDS to happen IMMEDIATELY.

who do you call when the police are the murders?

when people are protesting for justice the cops have decided to shoot rubber bullets at them, tear gas them, push them, beat them, run them over, arresting people when they're doing nothing but fighting for their lives, ect.

THE COPS DOING THAT IS PROVING EVERYONES POINT.

1312
ACAB
NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE
NO JUSTIC
NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE

1312ACAB NO JUSTICENO PEACENO JUSTICNO PEACENO JUSTICENO PEACE

SAY THEIR NAMES.

Eric Garner had just broken up a fight, according to witness testimony.

Ezell Ford was walking in his neighborhood.

Michelle Cusseaux was changing the lock on her home's door when police arrived to take her to a mental health facility.

Tanisha Anderson was having a bad mental health episode, and her brother called 911.

Tamir Rice was playing in a park.

Natasha McKenna was having a schizophrenic episode when she was tazed in Fairfax, Va.

Walter Scott was going to an auto-parts store.

Bettie Jones answered the door to let Chicago police officers in to help her upstairs neighbor, who had called 911 to resolve a domestic dispute.

Philando Castile was driving home from dinner with his girlfriend.

Botham Jean was eating ice cream in his living room in Dallas.

Atatiana Jefferson was babysitting her nephew at home in Fort Worth, Texas.

Eric Reason was pulling into a parking spot at a local chicken and fish shop.

Dominique Clayton was sleeping in her bed.

Breonna Taylor was also asleep in her bed.

And George Floyd was at the grocery store

SAY THEIR NAMES.

WE ARE THE FUTUREWE WILL NOT REMAIN SILENT KEEP FIGHTING FOR JUSTICEUSE YOUR VOICEDONT BE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP

WE ARE THE FUTURE
WE WILL NOT REMAIN SILENT
KEEP FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE
USE YOUR VOICE
DONT BE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP

BLACK LIVES MATTER