Picture something like this but with a bigger whole

Picture something like this but with a bigger whole. ^^^^

Coulder pull down his pants and shove his dick inside the hole through the gag. His dick fills my mouth. I can only move my tongue. I can't move my teeth to bite his dick off.
I'm on my knees on the floor. My arms and legs are shackled to the wall by long chains.

"Keep talking with that smart mouth and this will happen everytime or a punch. It depends on the us," says Marius.

Coulder fuck my mouth until he came. His come slides down my throat until I gag. I have so much spit and come build up because I can't move my jaws to swallow. Next Marius stood in front of me. I glare at him. Then he shoves his dick inside the contraption then I feel it inside my mouth. My tongue involuntarily caresses the underside of his dick. Minutes he comes. I'm just left there with nothing but a mouth full of fucking come.

Tears come to my eyes. Tears of anger. Marius sees this and smirks.
Marius says, "Coulder hand me that whip over there and you better get yours out. It looks like we are in for a long ride." After he says this he swings the whip. Coulder tells him to hold on while he comes towards me with some scissors and cuts my clothes from me. I glare and mumble a fuck you.

As soon as he is done, Marius lets me have it. He whips my back, my front and pussy. I sag down from screaming and pulling my restraints. I'm tired and exhausted already.
Marius drops the whip and I think it's over until Coulder steps up with a bunch of restraints with buckles on them.

Marius unhook me from my shackles. I fight, kick and curse until Coulder grabs me by the throat and slam me on a skinny, long padded bed. It looks like a bed at the doctor's office when you're getting your pap smear. It even has the stir up to hold your legs up.

He and Marius work as a team to secure me. There were so many of these things. They look like wide belts. Before I knew what was happening I'm twisted up like a pretzel on the bed. My limbs are all in the air but twisted and locked by whatever the hell these things are. My muscles are starting to scream in protest. My legs are somehow behind my ears and locked back with the ties.