Chapter 11

Annora Pov

I sniff and wipe my tears from my eyes. "Just let me go Gideon he doesn't even care about me."

"That's not the fucking point Ann. This is about honoring the contract and keeping your fucking word. You sign the fucking contract. Now put on your big girl panties and deal."

I say," I was forced into that."

He shrugged and it reminded me of his damn brother.

He ask, " will you make us omelets in the morning."

"Fuck no Gideon, damn you."

I wipe more tears and sniff.

"I'm sorry. Yes I'll make some stupid omelets."

He nods and stare out the window. Gideon is delusional. When his brother get his hands on me there won't be a next morning for me to cook omelets.

He's going to fuck me up. I still have an image in my mind of him running behind me naked and dick swinging with a chainsaw in his hands. He had so much murder in his eyes that night. That's what pushed me to get away from him and jump off that cliff.

He's a maniac.  

I'm so lost in thought about what to do. Then I think about Coulder. What would he think happen to me. I hope he don't think I just up and left. But maybe that's what he needs to think. It was no future for he and I and we both knew that. I do miss him though. It feels like a part of me is missing.

The car stop and I'm still deep in thought. I look out the window to see that we have made it to the house.

Marius is standing on the steps looking emotionless, but I know better, he's fuming on the inside.

Suddenly the door is open by Gideon and he reach in and grab me and pull me out.

We make our way up the steps and I snatch my arm from his grip and glare at him. He looks at Marius and start speaking in Romanian.

Marius then turn to me. "Hello wife, I'm glad you found your way back home." After he said this he slap the shit out me. I fall down and then get back up and face him.

I wipe the blood from my mouth. "It's nice to be back husband," I say and punch him in the face.

He recovered quickly and grab me by my hair and drag me into the house. I fight and scream while kicking him. He drag me pass the kitchen and through a door then down some stairs.

He release me and I see that we're in a basement. He walk towards me and I take a step back. He reach for me and I snatch away.

"Get away from me Marius."

"You think I'm going to let your black ass make a fool of me. The only thing you had to do was take some dick and you couldn't even do that."

"Black?. Fuck you Romanian prick."

He suddenly swing his fist and punch me in the temple, dazing me. I staggered back. He uses this time to tie me up. He rope both my hands together and hang it up on a hook in the wall.

I'm suspended in the air. I look over at him. " Fuck you Marius. The first chance I get I'm blowing this popsicle stand."

He picks up a big ass knife and I become silent. My damn mouth always getting me into trouble.

Tears come to my eyes. This is it. I'm going to fucking die before I even lived. I wanted to travel and do shit with my life, but my parents held me back, in more ways then one.