Chapter 7

A/N: Thanks so much for my few supporters so far. Specifically you Izik and you Jacob. Thanks for reading this trash. You both have my love.

Kev's POV

I'm freaking out. I can't believe she said yes. I am so freaking happy. I have the best surprise for her. I run over to her and hug her.

"Why hello there!" She says jokingly.

"No PDA!" Nick calls in a sing song voice as he walks past us. Please its hardly PDA. We don't really even know each other that well yet.

*Two days later still Kev's POV*

The second my alarm goes off, I hear Joe groan.

"You know, you could try to keep your opinions to yourself! This is my room after all." I sit up and as soon as I do, I realize my mistake.

Frankie was sitting there with a mischievous look on his face. Then, all of a sudden, I'm soaked in... "Mint water?!?! Wait... at least I'll smell good." I say trying to come up with any reason to make him regret what he did to me.

"Next time, you're a dead man, Jonas." He says as he walks out of my room.

"You're a Jonas too!" I growl after him. That kid has serious problems.

I walk downstairs after getting changed and dried off, and pour myself a bowl of cereal. I eat it slowly thinking about what tomorrow's going to be.

I grab my bag and head for the door, ready to face the school day and whatever it may bring.

The novelty of being a Jonas at Eruden Prep is wearing off and fewer fans are trying to just be in our eyesight each day.

Classes are what you expect classes to be. There's plenty of work to keep us busy. But something still feels off.

Then I  realize that I haven't seen Lucy at all today. I go to the bathroom and try to text her.

No response.

I call her cell.

No response.

I try again a few times, and then I decide to wait until after school to try again. She's probably home sick or something.

That's when I see the news.