Part 10

I hope that you and your loved ones are healthy and happy.

Okay, first of all, I apologize for disappearing for so long. Last month was kind off a mess. Sushanth's suicide, it was too much to digest. Then there was a corona positive case in our apartment which was chaotic for few days, but the person and their family are fine by God's grace. Then i came across an amazing book, which took my entire attention for a week and i re-read it and was feeling sad for the next whole week. If anyone interested, you can search for the book Prtihvi by VermillionBlue. I was soooooo attached by that book that i cant express in words. 

Okay, so all said and done, there was one major issue apart from the one mentioned above. I had typed this chapter 3 times. First 2 times for some reason that i dont understand, Wattpad didnt save it. And when i wront the 2nd draft, a major chunk of the funniest part of the chapter didnt get saved. Trust me i was so pissed. I took couple of days off and started writing again. And Finally its up. Try it and let me know how was it. I wasnt sure how it turned out quite honestly.

Happy reading :) 

Part 10:

Same night - Location - Malhotra Mansion

Dinner Table

"Manik.. you'll have to take guitar classes for Nandini and Rudra from tomorrow. Let me know when you'll go I'll inform them the same" Abhi said at the dinner table and Manik pouted looking at Mukti to which she just blinked here eyes in assurance. Mukti was serving food to Abhi, Manik, Cabir and Dhruv. Navya and Aliya walked out of the kitchen with few bowls in their hands.

"He will go in the evening, around 4.. that's fine right" Mukti said looking at Abhi, who nodded his head in a yes. Mukti then turned to Manik who gave a big smile in return.

"Are let me help... Why did you both bring this... Where is Ramesh kaka ..." Manik said with a frown taking the bowls from his beloved sisters, making them smile at his never ending cuteness.

"Mukti this special salad is for you..." Navya said putting a bow in front of her making Mukti roll her eyes.

"Navya yaar... this is so boring... I want to eat something interesting, spicy, tangy..." Mukti said licking her lips just imagining something matching her description.

"Are diiii... Please try this paneer naa... It's soooooo good" Manik said turning towards Mukti who was all grumpy looking at the food. Navya and Aliya tried their best to make her eat, but all in vain.

"Mannnu... Please I don't want to eat that... I'll just have some juice, I'm not hungry though" She said getting up moving towards the kitchen.

"Haww... How come she said no to Paneer... She likes it so much na.. even I like it... I never say to no to that..." Manik pouted looking at the delicious Butter Paneer in his plate.

"Shut up idiot" Aliya said smacking his head.

"Alya di... this is interesting, but I think I can make something that matches Mukku di'd description." Manik said thinking something to make his di feel good. He got up and walked into the kitchen.

"This boy will mess my whole kitchen .. let me see what is he upto" Navya followed Manik.

"Jiju have this... me and Navya di tried something new today" Alya said serving the mushroom curry to Abhi, Cabir, but skipped Dhruv.

"Baby even I am here" Dhruv said looking at his bellowed wife, who conveniently ignored him and sat on the other side of the table.

"What did you do?" Cabir whispered in Dhruv's ear.

"We had a small argument last night about her shopping... and now she's angry" he replied with a sad smile.

"I pity you bro... Thank God Navya isn't a shopping fan like Aliya" Cabhi said with a chuckle.