He placed the phone on her ear. "Yes Peter, I know that we have to leave tonight." He shouted over the phone. Peter was his Personal Assistant who always reminded him about his events and song recording.

"Boss, is there any problem ? Because you're shouting on me for the first time and that too without any reason." Peter uttered in disbelief because for the first Sid had shouted on him. Listening to his words, he realised his mistake. He sighed, closing his eyes and moved his free hand in his hair.

He opened his eyes and replied to him. "I'm sorry Peter, I will call you later." He hang up the phone after saying this.

"This girl is making me crazy. I shouted on Peter without any reason" Sid shook his in disbelief, having smile on his face because whenever he thought about her, a smile spread across his face automatically.

_____________________

Ram was sitting on sofa. Sana hugged him tightly, encircling her arms around his neck.

"Good morning my Pyaare pyaare daddy." She wished him cutely after placing a miss on his cheek from behind.

"Good morning, Daddy's Princess." He wished her back after tenderly kissing her hands. She smiled broadly in response.

"Just coming in two minute." She rushed to kitchen to make coffee.

"Hot hot coffee is ready." After few minute, she came back with two cup of coffee. Both passed each other smile. She gave him one cup of coffee and sat beside him.

"Sana, Are you happy ?" He asked after taking a sip of coffee. Sana gave him confused looks.

"Yes, I am happy Daddy." She replied him back instantly, placing her one hand on his face. Her father smiled, listening to her words. Then they started drinking coffee with their usual conversation and jokes.

_________________________

"Where are you going so early in the morning without even taking your breakfast ?"Sid stopped on the doorstep as he heard Mahi's voice. He turned around and she was standing in front of him.

"Bhabhi, it is important work." He lied, scratching the neck with his index finger.

"Sid, you know that you can't lie in front of me. Are you going to meet Shehnaaz?" As she caught his lie, he raised his eyebrows in shock.

"Bhabhi, how you always come to know everything?" He complained like a small baby in crying tone and she laughed on him.

"Because Devar ji, you don't even know that how to lie." She said teasingly, stifling her laugh. He pouted sadly at her.

"What's going on?" Neyonika asked, coming there.

"Mom, your son was leaving the house without taking breakfast."After listening to Mahi's words, Neyonika glared at him. He gave his mother sorry looks.

"Sid beta, I've told you so many times that we should not leave the house without taking breakfast." Neyonika scolded him, twisting his ear slightly.

"Mom, now we don't need to be worried about him because his wife is coming to take care of him very soon." Mahi sighed.

"Bhabhi.." He cried, looking at Mahi.

"What ? Mom, Have I said something wrong?" She asked from Neyonika and she nodded her head negatively. Sid shook his head in disbelief.

"Mom, he is going to meet Shehnaaz." Mahi told her while Sid closed his eyes.