Chapter - 6: It's Yes from my side

Start from the beginning

"Sanskar seriously, I am so happy" Sujata also joined the hug caressing his hairs.

DP and Ram shook their heads smiling brightly looking at each other and then at their son. Whereas Sanskar's dadi closed her eyes and fold her hands looking upwards to thank her Kanhaji.

"Excuse me my beautiful ladies, kindly enlighten us for this sudden shower of love?" Laksh said not understanding reason of sudden happiness of elders.

"Sanskar said yes for marrying our Swara" Sujata said shocking Laksh. He coughed badly.

"Really Bhai. That's wonderful" Uttara shrieked in happiness and joined her mothers and brother in their family hug.

"Bhai and Swara. What? How? When?" Laksh screamed his lungs out.

"Yes, we always wanted this from their childhood" Annapurna said beamingly caressing Sanskar's hairs.

"I am going to call Reva to share this good news." Sujata said taking cordless phone to dial number. Sanskar crossed his fingers when his mother started dialing the number, this one phone call will make his life or break him in to pieces.

Here in Mehra house, Swara got up with puffy eyes, she was trying to make herself strong for His Rejection. She came downstairs after freshening up ready in her baby pink colour kurti paired with white leggings. Her face was pale and gloomy, smile was missing from her face and eyes were swollen. She was suffering from headache due to insufficient sleep; she was crying over her fate entire night. She was lost in her own thoughts.

She came in dining hall and saw her Mumma and Papa having their breakfast, she wished them as usual and sat on her seat for breakfast. Reva filled her plate with Upma and orange juice in her glass.

"Shona, did you think about what we discussed yesterday?" Anurag asked in soft voice with smile with lot of expectations in his eyes.

Swara raised her head to looked at her father. She nodded her head, till today they have fulfilled all her wishes without even asking. Today, she is not going to disappoint them. Even if it will cost her one more heart break.

"What do you think about this alliance?" Reva asked softly holding her hand.

"Whatever you will decide. I...I ...I... have no issues if you both are ok. It's... ye..yes from my side if it's yes from you both." Swara said in whisper still fixing her gaze on breakfast plate. But she could not control her blush giving her acceptance for this alliance. His name has this effect on her from day one. She felt tingling's in her heart.

"That's wonderful news. I will call Sujata to inform them" Reva said caressing her daughter's face and then she planted a kiss on her chubby cheek.

"My Shona" Anurag got up and wrapped her in his embrace bending down since Swara was sitting on her dining chair.

"Reva Bhabhi, Sujata Bhabhi's call is there for you." Geeta gave cordless phone to Reva, earning all attention from Anurag.

Swara dropped her spoon on hearing that, it was like a reality check for her waking her up from her beautiful dream which was not even stayed for 2 minutes. It's time to hear his rejection and one tear slipped from her eye which she wiped turning her head.

"Haa Sujata" Reva said with smile.

"Really. That's amazing. Congratulations." Reva jumped with excitement, "Swara also said yes" and continued looking at Anurag "Anurag, it's Yes from Sanskar as well."

"Wow finally" Anurag shouted with extreme happiness. He kissed his daughter's forehead.

Swara looked at her mother in blank state, it took some moments for her to digest this shock. 'He said yes to marry me. What is going on?' Swara thought she must be dreaming and to wake up from her sleep she pinched on her own arm. 'Ahh' small whisper from her helped her to face reality.