The morning

Erasermic
((Headcannons:Oboro never died and is now teaching at UA. He helps Aizawa in the classroom and shit))
((ages:30-32))

Morning was arriving and the sun was about to rise. Usually Aizawa was already up but today he just passed out. He was awoken by an alarm going off in the next room over. The room next to him was Yamadas and he wasn't happy about that.

Yamada was always way too loud at night. Every friday at about 3am Yamada did the radio show and he would scream every single time. He never missed a day so every friday he would be up. 

When Aizawa woke up he sighed, still feeling like he wasn't good enough. He didn't know why he felt like this. He knew he was strong but still. He yawned and leaned up, looking out the window. He was kinda glad yamada's alarm woke him up though. Although he wished it wasn't so loud.

He just sat there for a minute, thinking to himself, wondering why he exists in this world. It always lingered in his mind and echoed to him when something went wrong. He always tried pushing away the thought. He hated thinking about it. 

Aizawa stood up slowly, only doing small pauses when his feet hit the cold floor. The worst part of his day was waking up and going back to bed. He always struggled with sleeping. He was always tired but sometimes failed to sleep. He often could but sometimes he couldn't.

He slowly walked over to his closet and changed into something that he would normally wear, completing the look with his scarf and a small container of eyedrops in his right pocket.

Aizawa walked into the bathroom he had. Every teacher dorm had a private bathroom. He looked like a mess right now. He looked at a comb he had sitting on the sink, wondering if he should put it to use. He picked it up and looked at it carefully. 

Slowly he inched it up to his head and began to run it through his long black hair. It pulled his hair, not liking the feeling he took the comb out of his hair. He didn't want to deal with it right now but he already started it

"Come on, just use the damn comb." He mumbled to himself. He slowly put it back in his hair and ran it through, tugging on his hair. Aizawa let out small whines as he went through until he couldn't handle it anymore. It hurt too much so he just put the comb down.

Aizawa couldn't even look at himself in the mirror. He felt kinda ashamed because he couldn't use a comb. "Stupid ass" he mumbled to himself. He sighed and brushed his teeth, gagging on the toothbrush once or twice.

He wanted to see Yamada, maybe it was just to get his mind off of things or maybe just to rant. He didn't know. He finished brushing his teeth and then sat on his bed, running his fingers through his hair trying to make it a little less messy, still tugging a little but not as much as the comb did. He never used the comb except for when he was going to something where he needed to look nice

Aizawa wanted to be a better person and look better. He didn't know how to think. He really didn't know why he wanted to be better though. He just maybe thought it was because of Yamada or Oboro. 

He stood up and got his shoes and socks. He sat back down and put them on. He just didn't want to be in his dorm right now. Class didnt start for maybe another hour and he already had his lessons planned so he had nothing to do. 

Aizawa stood back up and left his dorm. He wondered if Yamada was up yet or still laying down. His question was answered when he heard screaming from yamadas room followed by the words, "fuck a spider". 

Aizawa rolled his eyes and knocked on yamadas door gently. "Come in and be careful, theres a spider somewhere in here" yamada says from the other side of the door with a shakey voice.